Me and a few friends made up an alternate time line for Dragonball Z. One of the major changes being…Bulma is dead. We fixed it so that she died at the end of Dragonball so we could make room for a new character. But not to worry Trunks fans. We may have killed Bulma, but Trunks will exist. As for our new character…we decided on a female Saiyan. Her name is Chikara. You’ll learn more about her in the revised version of the Frieza Saga. Things are slightly different, (in this version, Vegeta doesn’t die) but it’s basically the same. E-mail me at

Vegeta3104@aol.com with your opinions. =0)

 

The lone female Saiyan Chikara sat in her space pod as it sped to the planet Namek. Her friend, and fellow Saiyan, Goku aka Kakarrot asked her to go to Namek and help his son Gohan and his best friend Krillin. Chikara accepted, not only to help her friends, but to kill a monster known as Frieza. It was time for him to pay for all the horrible things he has done. Plus, she needed to resolve some issues with herself and her past. The Saiyan Prince Vegeta was on his way his way to Namek, Chikara knew that. But Vegeta had another reason for going to Namek. He wanted to find the seven dragonballs of Namek and wish for immortality. Then he would kill Frieza. Chikara knew she couldn’t allow Vegeta to find the dragonballs.

Gohan and Krillin had already started their search, but Goku insisted that Chikara go help them. Chikara couldn’t turn down this opportunity. She glanced at the nearby control panel. She would land on Namek in a few minutes. She sighed and brushed her long black hair away. She hoped Gohan and Krillin were okay, Gohan’s mother Chi Chi, who was a human, would kill her if anything happened to him.

Meanwhile, on Namek, Gohan and Krillin stood outside their space ship deciding on what to do next. Gohan sighed. He held a dragon radar, a device that locates dragonballs by the radiation they give off. Chikara invented the device. "What do we do now?" Krillin asked, scratching his bald head. "I’m not sure." Gohan answered. He glanced up at the sky and saw a space pod land a distance away. "We should check it out." Krillin said. The two flew over to the pod. The door opened and a figure stepped out. "Chikara!" Gohan exclaimed, relieved. "Hey guys. Goku asked me to come and give you two a hand." Chikara said, approaching the two. "We thought you were somebody else for a second. I was about to get ready for a fight." Krillin said. "Good thing you didn’t. I would’ve had a lot of explaining to do." Chikara replied.

Krillin laughed uneasily, he knew how powerful Chikara was. She could’ve easily kicked Vegeta’s ass on Earth, but for some strange reason she didn’t even fight him. Instead, she killed his associate Nappa. "I see you’ve got the dragon radar." Chikara said, breaking into his thoughts. "Your dad gave it to us before we left." Gohan told her. "Good old Dad." Chikara said, thinking about her adoptive parents, Dr. and Mrs. Briefs. "Oh yeah, there’s something you should know." Krillin said. "What?" Chikara asked. "Vegeta’s here. He landed not too long ago." Krillin answered.

Vegeta stood atop a high cliff, checking his surroundings with his scouter. He also stood waiting for her, for some stupid reason. He knew she was here to help those pipsqueaks find the dragonballs. He knew she was looking for Frieza as well. He knew how powerful she was, but he knew Frieza was stronger. "But she won’t let that stop her. No way, not Chikara." he thought. Knowing Chikara, she would locate the dragonballs, then go after Frieza. Alone of course. Vegeta could feel her power. She must’ve gotten stronger after beating the shit out of Nappa. Vegeta had to admit, it was amusing. Nappa didn’t think she could beat him. But she was hiding her true power. Nappa found out how strong she was the hard way.

Vegeta sighed. She has always been powerful, even as a child. He remembered when they were locked in a cell on Frieza’s spaceship as children. She sat in a corner, then she asked him if he was thinking of a way to escape. He snapped at her, then she began yelling at him. Then they made their escape attempt. She got away, he got caught and was forced to work for Frieza. Then they met again as teenagers, then after five years, they met again. This time, they fought against each other.

Chikara held the dragon radar, scanning Namek for the dragonballs. Krillin glanced at her, and noticed her Saiyan tail coiled around her thin waist. That tail still made him nervous. He remembered when Vegeta transformed into his Oozaru form. He created an image of the full moon in Earth’s sky to transform. But Krillin knew Chikara had complete control over her abilities and wouldn’t do anything to hurt them. "You can quit staring at my tail. It’s not gonna hurt you." Chikara replied, absolutely focused on her current task. "He’s still a little edgy after Vegeta’s transformation." Gohan said. Chikara glanced at the boy and gave him a small smile. "Have you found anything yet?" Krillin asked, changing the subject.

"Well, the dragonballs aren’t together. That’s a plus, but I doubt they will remain that way for long." Chikara answered. "Then we better hurry." Gohan said. Meanwhile on the other side of Namek, Frieza stands before a Namekian elder, demanding the dragonball in his possession be given to him. "Give me the goddamn dragonball!" "The Namekian elder remained silent. Zarbon, Frieza’s second in command smirked. Frieza would use violence to get what he wants if necessary. "Give me the dragonball or I’ll kill all of your people." Frieza threatened. The elder knew he had no choice, he gave the dragonball to Frieza. "Now go, and don’t ever return." Frieza smiled evilly, and killed all the Namekians in the village.

"Shit." Chikara muttered. "What’s wrong?" Gohan asked. "One of the dragonballs is on the move." Chikara answered. "Which way is it going?" Krillin asked. "Southwest." Chikara replied. "Well, let’s go after it!" Gohan exclaimed. Chikara’s dark blue eyes widened. She knew why the dragonball was moving. Frieza has it. "No." "No? What do you mean no? We need to get the dragonballs if we’re gonna wish Piccolo and the others back to life!" Krillin yelled. "Trust me on this. If we go now, then we’ll be in trouble." Chikara said, trying to remain calm. "Krillin, maybe we should listen to her. We can go after the other dragonballs." Gohan said. "Okay." Krillin said. The three decided to head for the nearest Namekian village.

Vegeta flew through the air, looking for one of the dragonballs. He felt another power behind him, he landed on a nearby cliff. Cui, one of Frieza’s men landed behind him. "I had a feeling you’d come here, even after I warned you about Frieza’s strength." Vegeta turned around and crossed his arms over his chest, a smirk on his lips. "Cui. Big surprise. I knew it was only a matter of time before you started following me. I had no idea I was a big influence on you."

"That mouth is gonna get you into trouble one of these days." Cui replied. Vegeta laughed. "Let me guess, you’re here to bring trouble?" "Why don’t you go ahead and surrender, you can’t defeat me." Cui challenged. Vegeta smirked, he wanted a fight. He would give him one. "You want to fight? Fine, but it’ll be a big mistake." Both took fighting stances. Cui launched his offensive, but Vegeta met every punch and kick with a block and an attack of his own. Cui had no idea that Vegeta was this strong. Vegeta kicked him in the face and punched him in the stomach. Cui tried to retreat, but Vegeta blocked his way. "I don’t think so." Vegeta growled. He grabbed Cui by the throat and threw him into the air. He fired a ki blast at Cui, sending him to his death. "See ya." Vegeta replied. He jumped into the air and continued on his way. He kept his dark eyes peeled, he didn’t want anyone else sneaking up on him. He wanted to hurry up, find the dragonballs, and make his wish.

Chikara, Gohan, and Krillin arrived at the village a little too late. Frieza had already arrived and was trying to obtain the dragonball. He has five now, only two more then he can wish for immortality and conquer the universe. Chikara peers over the cliff she, Gohan, and Krillin were hiding on. Frieza was threatening two old Namekians; two children were hiding behind them, their eyes wide with fear. Zarbon and Frieza’s third in command Dodoria stood behind Frieza. "If they hurt those children, I’ll tear all three of them apart. I swear it." Chikara thought. She narrowed her dark blue eyes and gritted her teeth.

"Give me the dragonball or you’ll regret it!" Frieza threatened. The Namekian elder didn’t respond. "Didn’t you hear me?! Give me the dragonball now damn you!" Frieza yelled. "If I give you the dragonball, you must promise to leave this place and never return?" the Elder asked. Frieza raised an eyebrow. "You have my word." Chikara knew that was a lie. The elder handed the dragonball to Frieza. "Now leave us at once!" "There is one more thing." Frieza said. The elder glared at him. "Dodoria." Frieza replied. A large, round-headed, pink monster approached Frieza’s side. "Yes, Master Frieza?" "Please thank our Namek friends for giving us the dragonball." Frieza ordered. Dodoria smirked and stepped in front of Frieza.

"What the hell is that overgrown gumball doing?" Chikara thought. She glanced at Gohan, he had an angry expression on his face. "Gohan. Whatever you’re thinking, stop it. I realize you’re pissed but stay put. Now’s not the time." "Chikara’s right." Krillin said. Gohan couldn’t help but to be angry. But he needed to remain calm. Chikara would know when and if it was time to attack. Dodoria began attacking the Namekians. Suddenly, Gohan jumped down from the cliff, an angry shout exploding from his throat. "Dammit!" Chikara thought. Krillin jumped down after him. "Didn’t you hear a word I just said?!" Chikara yelled, jumping down after them.

Gohan kicked Dodoria, knocking him into a nearby house. The two Namekian children turned around and began to run away. Dodoria picked himself up and noticed the children. He fired a ki blast at one of them, killing him on impact. That pissed Chikara off. "All right shithead, you’re dead." Frieza glanced at her. "Why hello there young lady." Chikara glared at him. "Shut the hell up. I’ll deal with you later." The other Namek child stood stunned. Krillin ran up to him. "It’s okay. You’re safe with us, we’re here to help." The child nodded. "Frieza, maybe we should return to the ship. She’s pissed and powerful." Zarbon said. Frieza didn’t respond. He watched the battle between Chikara and Dodoria begin.

"You’re that brat that escaped years ago!" Dodoria exclaimed. "You’re a smart one." Chikara shot back. They began their fight. Chikara was easily overpowering Dodoria. "Hey Mr. Dodoria! Get a move on, we don’t have all day!" Frieza shouted. "Hey listen up! You’re mother’s calling you!" Chikara shouted at Dodoria. The fight raged on, Chikara was minutes away from victory when Frieza called Dodoria back. "Leave the girl and go after the other kid!" Chikara grabbed Dodoria’s arm. "Gohan! Krillin! Get that kid out of here now!" Krillin nodded, grabbed the child, and flew away with Gohan close behind. When they were far enough away, Chikara threw Dodoria to the ground. "Dammit!" Dodoria shouted and took off after them.

Chikara smirked, her tail swishing behind her. "He should’ve grabbed her tail." Zarbon commented. "It wouldn’t have worked. She rid herself of that weakness." Frieza said. Chikara looked up at the sky, watching her friends closely. "Let’s go." Frieza told Zarbon. "What about the girl?" Zarbon asked, glancing at Chikara. "She’s nothing to be concerned about. She’s too smart to attack me." Frieza answered. He and Zarbon left. Gohan and Krillin raced through the skies, trying to protect the child and avoid Dodoria at the same time. "Gohan! We’ve gotta get away from him! You hold him off while I get this kid out of here!" Krillin shouted. "Solid!" Gohan responded, slowing down. Krillin sped up, hoping to get the kid to safety.

Chikara flew up into the air to help Gohan distract Dodoria. The two fired ki blasts at him, knocking him backwards. Then they turned around and followed Krillin. They found him floating in mid-air a distance away. "Are you guys okay?" Chikara asked. Krillin and the kid nodded. "Maybe we should go." Gohan said. "It’s not safe for you here. You should come with us." Krillin told the kid. The kid nodded. Chikara pulled out the dragon radar. "Let’s go after the last dragonball before Frieza finds it." "Agreed." Krillin said. Chikara, Gohan, and Krillin, who was holding onto the kid, took off towards the seventh dragonball. Chikara hoped they’d get to it before Frieza and his men.

As they continued on, Chikara felt a familiar power nearby. She glanced to her left and gasped. "What’s wrong Chikara?" Gohan asked. "It’s Vegeta. You guys take the kid and hide. I’ll get Vegeta to go away. We don’t have time to deal with him right now." Chikara answered. Gohan and Krillin took the kid and hid behind a nearby cliff. Vegeta saw Chikara and approached her. "Thought you might show sooner or later." Chikara replied. Vegeta laughed and crossed his arms over his chest. "I heard you’ve been causing trouble around here." "Didn’t know you’d actually pay attention to my actions." Chikara said. "Well, when you begin causing trouble, everyone has to take notice whether they like it or not." Vegeta said. "I’m just gonna cut to the chase. You’re looking for the dragonballs aren’t you?" Chikara asked. "You’re good. And I assume you’re here to search for them as well and kill Frieza and the process?" Vegeta asked. "That’s the plan." Chikara answered. "Can I be honest with you?" Vegeta asked, a smirk forming on his lips. "Like I have much of a choice." Chikara replied. "You won’t beat Frieza. He’s a whole hell of a lot stronger than you." Vegeta told her. "Wow Vegeta, I never knew you had that much confidence in me." Chikara replied. Vegeta raised an eyebrow. "I’ve been in battle constantly without any rest. So don’t tell me whether or not I’m strong enough to beat Frieza or not." Chikara spat out.

"Fine." Vegeta said. Then he flew away. Chikara motioned for Gohan, Krillin, and the kid to come out of hiding. "Is he gone?" Gohan asked. "Yeah." Chikara said. "Hey, can you fly?" Krillin asked the kid. The kid nodded and began to float in the air by himself. "What’s your name?" Chikara asked him. "Dende." the kid answered. "We better continue on our way." Gohan said. Chikara, Gohan, Krillin, and Dende proceed towards the seventh dragonball.

Vegeta saw Dodoria flying through the air. The monster noticed and landed, Vegeta followed. "Hello Do-Do Brain." Vegeta said. "Oh wonderful. First I had to deal with your annoying little girlfriend, now I’ve gotta deal with you." Dodoria replied. Vegeta knew he was referring to Chikara. "She’s not my girlfriend. And something tells me she just got through kicking your ass." Dodoria rolled his eyes. "Oh come on Do-Do Brain, at least have a sense of humor." Vegeta said. "Anyway, I have unfinished business to attend to." Dodoria replied. "It wouldn’t have anything to do with the dragonballs would it?" Vegeta asked. "If you know where the last one is you better tell me." Dodoria threatened. Vegeta laughed. "You’re threatening me, I’m scared." Dodoria went to attack Vegeta, but the Saiyan grabbed his arms, pulled them behind his back, and began to push down.

If Vegeta kept pushing down, arms would break. "Look, if you let me go I’ll tell you a secret about your home planet." "What kind of secret?" Vegeta demanded. "Let me go and I’ll tell you." Dodoria answered. Vegeta released Dodoria’s arms. "Spill it." "You were told your home planet was destroyed by a comet. But that’s not the truth." Dodoria began. Vegeta crossed his arms over his armored chest. "It was destroyed by Frieza during your and the girl’s escape attempt." Dodoria finished. Vegeta wasn’t stunned, although he faked his surprise. The only other Saiyans that knew were dead. Dodoria noticed Vegeta still had his scouter. "And you could give me your scouter too. That is, if you don’t want me to tell Frieza where you are." Dodoria said.

"Well, well. Poor Do-Do Brain, you lost your scouter and now you want mine." Vegeta replied. He removed his scouter from the left side of his head and dropped it on the ground. As Dodoria motioned to walk up and get it, Vegeta placed his white boot over the scouter. He applied pressure to the small device until it shattered into many pieces. "You brat!" Dodoria shouted. A smirked formed on Vegeta’s lips. "Now you won’t be able to find your precious dragonball." "You won’t be able to find it either. You destroyed your scouter." Dodoria said. "You’re wrong Do-Do Brain. While training, I developed the ability to sense where anything or anyone is." Vegeta told him. Dodoria turned to leave. "Oh one more thing Do-Do Brain." Vegeta said. Dodoria turned around. "I lied when I said you could go. What I meant was, I’d let you go…..to another dimension!" Vegeta growled. He fired a ki blast that killed Dodoria on impact.

The seventh dragonball turned out to be in the possession of the Namekian Elder Guru, father to all Nameks. Guru was pleased to see that Dende was safe. He listened to Chikara’s explanation as to why she, Gohan, and Krillin were on Namek. They wanted to gather the dragonballs of Namek to wish their friends back to life. Guru smiled at his three visitors. "You all have good intentions. I will give you the dragonball." He handed the dragonball to Krillin. "And as thanks for saving Dende, I have a gift for each of you." He motioned for Chikara, Gohan, and Krillin to approach his side. He placed his left hand on Chikara’s head. The female Saiyan felt new powers being released within her. He did the same to Gohan and Krillin. The three thanked Guru and left. Dende stayed behind, it was safer for him.

Vegeta smirks as he flies through the air. He saw where Chikara and the two pipsqueaks went. He knew they had a dragonball, and he planned on taking it from them. A few minutes later, he had them in his sights. Chikara could feel his ki, she knew where he was. "Gohan. Don’t look, but Vegeta’s behind us. The dragon radar’s picked up a dragonball that is separated from the others, one that we don’t have. Take the radar and find it." Gohan took the radar and flew away. Vegeta fired a ki blast at Krillin, knocking him out of the sky. Chikara managed to grab the dragonball.

She landed next to the injured human. She placed the dragonball next to Krillin. Vegeta landed a few feet in front of her. "You all right Krillin?" Chikara asked. "Fine, it’s not major." Krillin answered. "It will be if you don’t give me the dragonball." Vegeta threatened. Chikara knew she couldn’t let Vegeta get his hands on the dragonball. "You’ll have to come and take it." Vegeta extended his right arm and opened his hand, he aimed for Krillin. Golden energy formed in his palm. "I believe you were about to give me the dragonball." Chikara knew she didn’t have a choice. She picked up the dragonball and gave it to Vegeta. "Soon, I’ll have all the dragonballs and I’ll be ruler of the universe." Vegeta said. Then he laughed.

"I’ll take that dragonball thank you." a voice said. Vegeta turned around to see Zarbon standing behind him. "Yeah sure. You’ll have to beat me to get it." "Fine with me. It’ll be an easy task to defeat a pathetic Saiyan like you." Zarbon shot back. That comment pissed Vegeta off. Chikara stepped back, this wasn’t her fight. Vegeta and Zarbon both took fighting stances. Vegeta launched the first offensive, he was easily overpowering Zarbon.

Zarbon managed to get away. He began to undergo a startling transformation. "What the hell?" Chikara asked. Zarbon’s transformation was complete within seconds. "Man, he looks like a toad with a bad skin tone." Chikara said. It didn’t seem to phase Vegeta. But Zarbon didn’t give him a chance to attack. He was beating the Saiyan Prince within an inch of his life. He knocked Vegeta into a nearby lake. Chikara was stunned. "Damn." Vegeta should’ve been able to beat Zarbon without any problems. Zarbon flew away. Chikara knew if she helped Vegeta, she’d have to listen to him bitch for the rest of her life. Krillin stood up then they left to find Gohan. They found him floating in the air holding a dragonball. "Hey Gohan!" Krillin shouted. The boy turned around and smiled at his friends. "Good work." Chikara told him. "You were the one who invented the dragon radar." Gohan said.

Zarbon returned Frieza’s spaceship to an icy welcome. "Where the hell have you been?" Frieza demanded. "I ran into Vegeta and our other uninvited visitors." Zarbon answered. "And?" Frieza demanded. "He challenged me to a fight and I defeated him." Zarbon answered. Frieza’s eyes narrowed. "Find him and bring him here! You better hope he’s alive! He knows where he hid our dragonball and the location of the last one!" "As you wish, Master Frieza." Zarbon said, as he left. He returned to the lake to find an unconscious Vegeta lying on the shore. He yanked him up by his arm and flew back to the ship.

"You two begin heading back to your ship. I’m going after Frieza." Chikara told Gohan and Krillin. "We’ll go with you." Gohan said. "No. You guys have gotten stronger over this short time, but you two wouldn’t last two minutes against Frieza." Chikara said. "Gohan, maybe we should listen to her. She might hurt us if we don’t." Krillin commented. Chikara smirked. "Go ahead, we’ll take care of the dragonballs." Krillin told her. "Thanks. I’ll kick Frieza’s gay ass and nab the other dragonballs while I’m at it." Chikara said. Then she flew away. "Do you think she’ll win Krillin?" Gohan asked. "I hope so Gohan. Chikara’s not only a strong warrior, but she’s also sneaky. She’ll use that to her advantage, she knows she can’t win on strength alone." Krillin answered.

Vegeta was put in an isolation chamber to recover, but it was still uncertain if he would survive or not. Frieza and Zarbon were in the med-lab. "You better hope he lives. Or else you’ll die a slow, painful death." Frieza told Zarbon. They had no idea that Chikara was on her way. Frieza and Zarbon left the med-lab and went to the room where the dragonballs were being stored. Suddenly, a loud explosion rocked the entire ship. "Go find out what it was!" Frieza ordered. Zarbon ran down the hall and gasped. Vegeta was standing before him, alive, well, and ready to fight.

Chikara floated above Frieza’s spaceship. She heard the explosion. "Hmmm. Looks like someone has unknowingly set up a distraction so I can waltz right in. If I ever meet this person, I’ll be sure to kiss him or her." She proceeded towards the ship. Meanwhile, Vegeta is beginning to cause his own kind of trouble. He has knocked Zarbon out of the way and is running for the dragonball room. He stopped in the doorway when he saw Chikara following Frieza out of the gaping hole she made in the ceiling. "And she left the dragonballs for me." He picked them up, two at a time, and placed them outside the ship. Then he threw them. They landed in a small space in between two small cliffs. "What a major league arm I’ve got!"

"I don’t know why you’re even thinking of fighting me woman, I will kill you. And I’ll enjoy doing it." Frieza said. "Go to hell Frieza." Chikara growled. She launched an offensive, but not one punch or kick connected. She stepped back a few feet and widened her stance. "Lucent Strike!" She was engulfed in purple energy and flew at Frieza. But Frieza knocked her backward with a mere kick. Now it was his turn. He wasn’t far from killing Chikara, but he didn’t want to do so yet. He wanted to kill her in front of Vegeta. He yanked her up by the throat and threw her. He had no idea where she would land, he didn’t care. She wouldn’t be bothering him anytime soon. He returned to his ship to find out that Vegeta killed Zarbon and the Saiyan Prince was nowhere to be found.

Vegeta flew through the air looking for Krillin and Gohan, they had the two remaining dragonballs. And he’d kill them to get them if he had to. Chikara sits up against a hill, severely injured. She knew she needed to get someone’s attention or she could die due to the severity of her wounds. She raised her right arm into the air and fired a ki blast, hoping that someone notice. Then she lost consciousness.

Vegeta was almost hit by the ki blast, but he managed to dodge it at the last possible second. He looked down to try and figure out where it came from. He saw someone propped up against the hill below. He landed and blinked. It was Chikara, and she was severely injured. He approached her slowly and knelt down in front of her. "It’s apparent she lost her fight with Frieza." he thought. Without thinking, he picked her up and floated up into the air. He put two fingers to Chikara’s throat and checked for a pulse. She had a semi-strong pulse, but she needed medical attention as soon as possible. He knew he couldn’t return to the ship with Frieza around. He just floated in mid-air, deciding on what to do.

Meanwhile on Earth, Goku’s human wife Chi Chi paces around the backyard of the Capsule Corporation, home to Chikara’s parents. Mrs. Briefs hangs clothes on the clothesline, watching her friend with great concern. Suddenly, Chi Chi stopped pacing. "Everything all right?" Mrs. Briefs asked her. "I’m just worried about Gohan. He’s there in a strange and dangerous place. He could be hurt or worse." Chi Chi answered sadly. "There’s nothing to worry about. I’m sure he’s fine." Mrs. Briefs assured her. "I don’t understand how you can be so calm. Your daughter is up there too." Chi Chi said. "I’m worried about her, but Chikara’s a big girl. She can take care of herself. And I’m sure she’s keeping an eye on Gohan for you." Mrs. Briefs said.

"I just wish I could see him to know for sure. I know Goku’s on his way but he won’t be there for a few more days." Chi Chi replied. Mrs. Briefs laughed. "Oh why don’t you just take a capsule and go to Namek. My husband’s putting the finishing touches on one right now. He’s no Chikara but he can fix anything." Mrs. Briefs said. Chi Chi smiled and took off to "borrow" the space capsule from Dr. Briefs.

Gohan held the dragon radar while Krillin held the two dragonballs. "Let’s go after the other five. Then we’ll wait for Chikara." Krillin nodded, then the two followed the signal. They found Vegeta standing over the dragonballs, and somebody was with him. Gohan recognized the person right away. "Chikara!" The two ran over to their injured friend. "What did you do to her?" Krillin demanded of Vegeta. "Do you honestly think that if I did this to her that I’d bring her to safety?" Vegeta growled. "You could have an alterior motive." Krillin shot back. Gohan glanced at Chikara. She looked pretty bad and she was unconscious. It looked like she was having difficulty breathing. But at least she was alive for the moment, but for how long? No one knows.

Frieza has called upon the elite warriors known as the Ginyu Force. "Vegeta, Chikara, and two pipsqueaks have been causing trouble all over this planet. They have all seven dragonballs. I want you to kill them." "No problem Frieza. We’ll take care of them." Captain Ginyu, leader of the Ginyu Force said. "But I get to kill Vegeta. I have a score to settle." Guldo said. "Oh all right." Ginyu replied. "Now that that’s settled, let’s go." Recoome said. The Ginyu Force flies away. "Soon those pipsqueaks and those pathetic Saiyans will finally be out of the way. Then, I’ll have the dragonballs and I’ll wish for immortality. Then I’ll conquer the universe." Frieza said.

Krillin and Gohan decided to team up with Vegeta. It made perfect sense. If they teamed up with him, they’d stand a chance against Frieza. And when and if Chikara survives, Frieza would be in for a tough battle. Vegeta was looking over Chikara’s wounds when he heard a voice behind him. He, Krillin, and Gohan turned around to see the Ginyu Force standing behind them. "Looks like Frieza called for reinforcements." Vegeta said, standing up and moving in front of the injured Chikara. Jeice glanced at the injured Saiyan. Vegeta gritted his teeth and his black eyes narrowed, a low growl about to escape from his throat. "I suggest you back off if you value your life." Krillin and Gohan were stunned. Vegeta was actually defending someone other than himself. "Frieza wants her dead. I have to follow orders." Jeice said.

"I am warning you for the last time asshole. Back off or you’ll regret it." Vegeta growled. "Enough!" Ginyu ordered. Vegeta picked up a dragonball and attempted to throw it away. But Bertar used his speed and caught it, then he returned to his comrades. "Good work." Ginyu told him. "Destroy it! Now!" Vegeta ordered Krillin. Krillin raised his fist, but before it could make contact, Guldo grabbed it and returned to his comrades. "You guys take care of them while I take the dragonballs to Frieza." Ginyu ordered. The dragonballs floated around him as he flew away. The remaining members of the Ginyu Force stood in a circle deciding on their next course of action. "I’ll fight Vegeta." Recoome said.

"What about the girl?" Bertar asked. "Don’t worry about her. She’s no threat." Jeice answered. "Guldo, you take care of the runts. Then I’ll take care of Vegeta." Recoome said. That pissed Guldo off, he wanted to kill Vegeta. But he’d have to settle for killing the runts. He stepped in front of the other members of the Ginyu Force and took a fighting stance. Krillin and Gohan did the same.

Vegeta floated in mid-air watching Gohan and Krillin fight Guldo. He had to admit Guldo was going to have a hard time against them. Sure, he was a member of the Ginyu Force but he is weak. Gohan and Krillin raced through the air, low to the ground, chasing Guldo. "Kame…Hame…Ha!" Krillin shouted, golden energy shooting from his hands. Gohan placed his hands above his head. Golden energy shot from his hands. Guldo began to panic. "Time Freeze!" Gohan, Krillin, and their ki blasts were frozen. Guldo began to run, the only way to keep the Time Freeze in effect is to hold his breath. He couldn’t hold it anymore and released. Gohan and Krillin were confused. Guldo avoided their ki blasts. The two proceeded towards Guldo. Guldo turned around. "Time Freeze!" Gohan and Krillin were frozen again. Guldo ran behind a ridge. "I’ll just hide here until I get my strength back." he thought, releasing the air he was holding. Gohan and Krillin knew where Guldo was hiding. They fired ki blasts at the hill, destroying it on impact. Guldo started running again, then stopped. "Wait a minute. I’m a member of the Ginyu Force. I can beat these two runts." he thought. He turned around and powered up.

He raised his arms up in the air. Gohan and Krillin suddenly couldn’t move. No matter how hard they tried, they couldn’t break free. Guldo glanced at a tree, it snapped and floated over towards Gohan and Krillin. Two sharp points were on both ends. Gohan and Krillin continued to struggle to break free. Guldo used his powers to bring the tree closer to Gohan and Krillin. Suddenly, Guldo’s head was cut off. Vegeta landed behind him. Gohan and Krillin moved out of the way as the tree shot through the air. The two landed near Vegeta. "Man, we were almost done for." Krillin said. "Thank you." Gohan told Vegeta.

"I didn’t do this to save your puny hides. Next time you’ll have more on your hands." Vegeta snapped. "All right, what do we do now?" Bertar asked. "Well, I’ll take Vegeta." Recoome replied. "Well how do we decide who destroys which runt?" Bertar asked. Jeice got an idea. He and Bertar engaged in a game of rock, paper, scissors. "Krillin, this may be a…stupid question, but what’re they doing?" Gohan asked. "Acting like a bunch of goofballs I’d say." Krillin answered. Vegeta was in a fighting stance. His eyes were narrowed and he was growling in anger. "All right, let’s do it!" Jeice exclaimed. "Recoome!" Recoome shouted, striking a pose. "Bertar!" Bertar shouted, striking a pose. "Jeice!" Jeice shouted, striking a pose. "Together we are…the Ginyu Force!" the trio shouted.

Recoome stepped forward. Striking poses the whole way he said, "And now Vegeta it’s……showtime!" Vegeta began powering up, a loud shout escaping from this throat. Recoome’s scouter blipped as Vegeta’s power level flashed on the small screen. His eyes widened, but it didn’t concern him too much. Vegeta rushed at him and punched him in the face. Then he head-butted him in the stomach. He landed on his feet and launched his Gatlen Gun attack. Golden energy shot from his hands and hit Recoome. Vegeta returned to his fighting stance, he was breathing hard. When the dust settled, Recoome was standing in an insanely stupid pose, his armor missing.

Gohan and Krillin were stunned. "No way!" Krillin exclaimed. "I thought…that Vegeta…" Gohan said. Vegeta was pissed. "I used all my power against this neanderthal. If I could find another power source, they’d need tweezers to pick up the pieces!" he thought angrily. He scanned Chikara’s unconscious form with his mind for any signs of power….nothing. Recoome launched an offensive against Vegeta. The Saiyan Prince couldn’t keep up. Recoome punched Vegeta in the face. The blow was so powerful, it sent him into the nearby lake. Recoome laughed. Krillin and Gohan were stunned. They hoped Vegeta was still alive.

Suddenly, Vegeta burst out of the lake and rushed Recoome. Both fists were in Recoome’s stomach, with the neanderthal slumped over in mid-air. Then, Recoome grabbed Vegeta by the waist and flew towards the ground at blinding speed. He drove the Saiyan into the rocky ground. Vegeta’s legs were still above ground. "Heh heh. I love picking vegetables out of my…garden." Recoome replied, yanking him out of the ground. Vegeta was in extreme pain. He was dropped on the ground as Recoome walked away. "It looks like we’re gonna have to help Vegeta." Krillin told Gohan. Recoome launched a powerful ki blast at Vegeta. The Saiyan was still recovering from the last blow he received. As the ki energy approached Vegeta with blinding speed, Gohan grabbed Vegeta and tackled him to the ground. Krillin hit Recoome with a ki blast of his own.

Vegeta stood up. Gohan tried to help him, but Vegeta shook his arm away. "Don’t touch me! Why did you have to go on and do that?! Now I’m in worse shape than I was before!" Gohan didn’t respond at Vegeta’s angry outburst. Bertar and Jeice stood by as Recoome prepared to take on Krillin and Gohan. Vegeta stood by and watched.

Meanwhile, Goku sits on his space capsule. He would be landing on Namek in a few minutes. He hoped that Krillin, Gohan, and Chikara were okay and they had all seven dragonballs. He trained during the entire journey, he hoped that all his training would pay off. He felt a whole new strength in him. Minutes later, he landed on Namek. He stepped outside the capsule and began scanning the planet for Gohan, Krillin, and Chikara’s kis. He sensed that their power levels were almost down to zero. He got their location and flew there as fast as he could. He found Krillin lying on the ground conscious. Gohan was lying a few feet away, barely alive. He ran to his son. "G-Gohan?" he whispered, kneeling down next to him.

He reached into a small bag on his belt and pulled out a senzu bean. A senzu bean restores one’s energy when eaten. He put the bean into Gohan’s mouth. "Gohan? Hey, it’s your dad." Gohan’s eyes opened and he looked up at his father. "Daddy!" Goku helped him stand up. As they walked over towards Krillin, Gohan explained the entire situation to Goku. Goku gave Krillin a senzu bean. Krillin stood up and told Goku that he wasn’t too optimistic about the upcoming confrontation against the Ginyu Force. Goku read his best friend’s mind and he found out everything that happened on Namek, including Chikara’s fight against Frieza.

"Excuse me you guys, there’s something I have to do." Goku said flatly, pulling a third senzu bean from the bag. "Hey Vegeta!" "Goku! Are you nuts?!" Krillin shouted. Goku threw the bean to Vegeta. Recoome tried to catch it with his mouth, but missed. A few of his remaining teeth fell out and hit the ground. Vegeta caught the senzu bean and looked at it strangely. He had never seen anything like it before. "Eat it Vegeta!" Goku shouted. Vegeta popped the bean in his mouth and ate it. He felt his strength returning to him instantly. "Wow! This is incredible! I feel great!" Goku took on Recoome and didn’t have any problem defeating him.

Vegeta, Gohan, and Krillin were stunned. Goku had easily beaten Recoome without any problems. Bertar and Jeice weren’t impressed by Goku’s strength. They jumped in to fight Goku. Vegeta knew why his enemy was easily making the two Ginyu Force members look like even bigger idiots than they already were. Goku is a legendary Super Saiyan. "But how could this be? I, the Prince of all Saiyans carries the possibility of becoming a Super Saiyan, how could a low-class soldier like Kakarrot beat me to it?!" he thought angrily. Goku defeated Bertar, Jeice didn’t want to experience the same fate. He retreated to find Captain Ginyu. Krillin approached his best friend. "Uhh, hello? You are Goku aren’t you?" Goku smiled. "Of course I am Krillin."

It was time to form a plan to kill Frieza. "What do you think we should do Vegeta? You know more about this than anyone else." Goku asked. Vegeta’s arms were crossed over his chest, a smirk on his lips. "Destroy Frieza and it’s all over. It’s that simple." "Frieza. King Kai warned me about him, he told me to stay away from him as much as possible." Goku said. They formed their plan to defeat Frieza as Jeice returned with Captain Ginyu. Goku told Krillin and Gohan to take the dragon radar and find the dragonballs. "You have a part in this plan too, if that’s okay with you." Goku told Vegeta. "Fine." Vegeta said. Gohan and Krillin left. "You ready?" Goku asked Vegeta. "I’m right behind you." Vegeta replied.

As Jeice and Ginyu struck their annoying poses, Vegeta flew away, leaving Goku to battle them alone. "Have fun Kakarrot!" he shouted. "Oh no!" Goku shouted, as Ginyu attacked him. Vegeta returned to Chikara to find that she was still alive. He picked her up and headed for Frieza’s spaceship, knowing he wouldn’t be there. "This is too convenient. Kakarrot is getting rid of the remaining Ginyu Force and those two pipsqueaks are finding the dragonballs for me. The one thing I’ve learned from all this is that I’m an absolute genius." He arrived at Frieza’s ship minutes later. He floated above it for a few minutes. He saw Frieza’s guards sitting around doing much of nothing. Vegeta decided to give them something to do.

He placed Chikara over his left shoulder and fired ki blasts at the unsuspecting guards, killing them on impact. He entered the ship, killing more guards upon his entrance. As he walked towards the room where Frieza stored the dragonballs before he stole them, more guards walked with him. They kept a close eye on him. Vegeta stopped in the doorway of the storage room. "Where…are..the…dragonballs?" He turned towards the guards. "Well? Where are they?" The guards didn’t respond, instead they poised themselves to attack Vegeta. "Oh, you’re afraid of me." Golden energy formed in his right hand. "See? I’ve even come unarmed." The guards began to panic. Vegeta released the energy, killing all the guards. "What kind of guards are you?" He decided to have a look around.

He cleaned himself up and put on a full-body black battle suit with white gloves and boots to match. Then he slipped a vest-like suit of Saiyan armor that came down to about his waist. After he was finished, he went to the med-lab to check on Chikara. He approached one of the isolation chambers and set in the proper information, such as Chikara’s height and weight. As he continued to prepare the machine, Chikara stirred and woke up. It took a minute or two for her dark blue eyes to focus. As she sat up, she felt a searing pain in her head. She groaned as the pain increased rapidly. Vegeta turned around and noticed her sitting up. "You shouldn’t move." "Huh? Vegeta, is that you?" Chikara asked, blinking through her blurred vision. "Who else would it be?" Vegeta answered. "Where the hell am I?" Chikara asked. "On Frieza’s ship. We won’t have to worry about uninvited guests. Frieza’s not here, and all his guards are dead." Vegeta answered. He finished preparing the chamber. "Where did Frieza go?" Chikara asked. "You’ve got me." Vegeta answered. "Thanks, you’re a lot of help." Chikara replied. "You weren’t actually thinking about going after him were you?" Vegeta asked. "Of course. The primary reason why I came here was to kill Frieza." Chikara answered. Vegeta laughed. "What’s so funny?" Chikara demanded.

"You aren’t in any condition to go anywhere, much less after Frieza." Vegeta answered. "I’m going and there’s nothing you can do to stop me." Chikara snapped. She stood up, but a massive wave of dizziness came over her. She began to fall. Vegeta rushed over and caught her, then helped her to her feet. "Thanks." Chikara said. Vegeta looked into her dark blue eyes. He never noticed how beautiful they were. Suddenly, something inside him snapped. The feelings that were pushed down were beginning to surface. The feelings he ignored for years. Looking at the woman standing before him warmed his icy, blackened heart. He finally realized that he loved Chikara.

Many thoughts were swirling around in his mind. "How could I, the Prince of Saiyans love anyone? Much less this girl?" But it was here none the less. The feeling of caring, needing to be near her always. The feeling of love. They were still face to face. Chikara was staring into his deep, black eyes. Vegeta leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. Chikara could feel it too; this need. The need to be near, near him…together with him. Once more their eyes met. Dark indigo met with black, and one need, the need to be together prevailed above all else. "What,…why is this feeling?" Chikara thought. Could it be that she truly did care for this man? This annoying, self-centered man, who loved nothing more than making her angry enough to want to strangle him.

"No! This can’t be!" She desperately wanted to scream out at this cruel twist of fate. But instead, her lips, almost with a mind of their own, pressed against Vegeta’s. Her indigo eyes closed and Chikara felt like she was falling. The same sensation as when she had been hit in the head and passed over, and she felt almost faint. Vegeta held the girl close. Underneath her hard exterior, her enormous power, and her violent tendencies, was a startling softness that he was now suddenly aware of. He could feel the soft skin of her lips pressed against his. He was beginning to feel, almost, giddy with delight. Emotion flowed through his senses.

Chikara pulled back, now only a few inches from him. A small sigh threw itself out from his lips before he could manage to stifle it. When he looked into Chikara’s eyes again, he saw that they were wide now. "Fear?" he wondered. How could that be? What could she possibly be afraid of? Certainly it couldn’t be him! It was more than Vegeta she was afraid of. It was the idea of loving someone. She was afraid of what would happen. "What if he was killed in battle? What if I were?" It was thoughts like these that had kept Chikara from love for most of her life. More than that, it was the idea of not being able to control her own destiny. That frightened the Saiyan girl. But deep down inside of her, she had always known that this, or something similar, would happen. "And now it has!" she thought miserably. "I’ve fallen in love with a man I thought I despised!" Moreover, Chikara realized, she had lost. She had a battle with herself. A battle she had begun years ago when she was told she was gonna marry Vegeta. Only now, face to face with the Prince, she remembered that hidden part of her childhood. She remembered vowing never to be forced into anything, specifically marriage. Vegeta stared at Chikara, he was beginning to get angry at her again. Angry at her for being afraid of him now that he realized he needed her.

His eyes narrowed and he was at the verge of growling when, suddenly, the frightened far off look in Chikara’s eyes disappeared. It was replaced by an evil look of anger that actually mirrored his own. This started Vegeta, the growl creeping up his throat keeled over before it got far enough to make itself known. His eyes widened and he stared even harder at Chikara. "What the?" he thought out loud.

"This is your fault, Vegeta!" Chikara snarled at him. "My fault? How is this my fault?!" he growled back, he was over the sudden shock of her sudden mood swing and back on defense again. He awaited her next verbal blow, already beginning to formulate his counterattack. "It’s your fault for…making me…making me." she replied. "He couldn’t understand this feeling." Once again, she felt miserable. She desperately wanted to strangle him. And, at the same time, she desperately wanted to be held by him, kissed by him, loved by him.

An emotional turmoil began to pound her brain violently. The storm was raging strong enough to make her head, and her heart, ache viciously. "Making you what?" Vegeta demanded of her. "Nothing!" she cried out. "Just leave me alone!" She turned away, holding her head with the left hand. Her right arm wrapped itself around her waist. "Making you what indeed." she demanded of herself. She was on the verge of destroying everything around her, including Vegeta. When, suddenly, Vegeta put his arm around her. He kissed her on the right temple, pressing his lips against the side of her head gently. The touch was so kind, and loving.

As violent as the storm had raged, as vicious as it had been in her brain. It was over, she realized that this wasn’t being forced on her. It was what she actually wanted. "Damn!" she thought. "Not only am I in love with an asshole, but I actually like it!" She looked up at Vegeta and smiled. Vegeta watched Chikara’s face, searching it for emotions. It turned toward him, and he saw something that made his heart flutter. A smile! It wasn’t the usual smirk, the evil grin Chikara loved to flash at her enemies before blasting them into hell. It was a perfect, almost mystical smile that made Vegeta’s head swim with delight.

He smiled back and wrapped his other arm around her. They just stood there, holding each other. The way they knew it was meant to be. The two Saiyans realized they belonged together. Not only for love, but for happiness, honor, and pride as Saiyans. Chikara put her head on Vegeta’s shoulder; Vegeta kissed her on the forehead. A wave of dizziness swept over Chikara, she could barely stand up. Her legs were about to give out on her. Vegeta could feel her struggling to stand up. "Come on. I’ve prepared an isolation chamber for you so you can recover quickly." "No. I have to find Frieza and kill him before he does any more damage." Chikara said. "You’re as stubborn as ever." Vegeta thought. Chikara tried to walk away, but Vegeta wouldn’t release her from his arms. "Let me go." Chikara said. "You’re in no condition to go anywhere. If you were even to fight in one battle, you wouldn’t make it out alive." Vegeta told her. Chikara sighed, she knew he was right. She let him lead her into the isolation chamber. Vegeta hooked her up to the machine and the large glass dome closed. The inside of the chamber filled up with synthetic Saiyan DNA. Vegeta watched Chikara as her dark blue eyes closed. She would sleep until her injuries were completely healed.

Meanwhile, Goku has just revealed his full strength to Captain Ginyu. Jeice and his leader were stunned. Goku’s power level was two times higher than Ginyu’s. "I’ll give you one last chance to leave peacefully." Goku told Ginyu and Jeice. A fly buzzed in front of Ginyu. He grabbed the fly and held it in his clenched fist. "This guy is a Saiyan and has all this power, but he’s as gentle as a lamb." he thought. Then Ginyu got an idea. He crushed the fly and punched himself in the chest. Blood flowed from the mortal blow as Ginyu laughed. "This guy’s nuts!" Goku exclaimed. Jeice knew what Ginyu was up to. "Go for it Captain!" Ginyu powered up. "Change now!" Goku had no idea what was going on, but he knew it wasn’t good.

Ginyu’s aura left his body, Goku’s left his too. As Ginyu’s aura went into Goku’s body, Goku’s aura went into Ginyu’s body. When Goku realized what happened, Ginyu and Jeice were already leaving. Goku gave chase, but he wasn’t quite used to the bulky body he was now trapped in. And the chest wound he had didn’t help much either. He hoped Krillin and Gohan found the dragonballs, he had a feeling that Ginyu and Jeice were heading their way. "Hang on you guys, I’m on the way." he thought. He hoped he could get to them in time. They had no idea about what went on only minutes before.

Krillin and Gohan stood in front of Frieza’s spaceship. They found the dragonballs and have already dug them up. Vegeta stood a small distance away hiding from the boys. "We’ve been searching for so long that I’ve forgotten what to wish for." Gohan said. "Now we can wish our friends back to this dimension." Krillin said. "Come on, hurry up! Call the goddamn dragon!" Vegeta thought, gritting his teeth. "Mighty dragon! Heed my call to make our wish come true!" Krillin shouted. Nothing happened, that confused Gohan and Krillin. Vegeta was getting angrier and angrier by the second.

Suddenly, Ginyu and Jeice landed a few feet away from Krillin and Gohan. Ginyu had a scouter with a green screen on the left side of his head. "Hey Goku!" Krillin shouted. Ginyu glanced back at Jeice and chuckled shortly. "Hey guys, how did you find the dragonballs?" Ginyu asked as Jeice choked back laughter. "With the dragon radar, duh." Krillin said. Gohan had a feeling that there was something different about his father, but he couldn’t put his finger on it right away. "Have you made the wish yet?" Ginyu asked Krillin. "No, we don’t know the password. Do you know what it is?" Krillin answered. Ginyu and Jeice laughed.

"Why’re you hanging around with Jeice? Did he switch sides or something?" Krillin asked. Gohan’s eyes widened. He figured it out. "Krillin! Watch out! That guy’s not my father!" "Huh? What on Earth are you talking about?" Krillin asked Gohan. Ginyu and Jeice laughed. "That’s right. Your Saiyan friend is probably dead by now." Ginyu said. Jeice let out a howl. "Jeice!" he shouted, striking another stupid pose. "Captain Ginyu!" Ginyu shouted, striking a pose. Ginyu fired a ki blast at Krillin, knocking him back a few feet. Krillin jumped to his feet as Ginyu shot up into the air. Gohan and Krillin gave chase. Krillin launched an offensive against Ginyu. Gohan floated in mid-air and watched the battle. He couldn’t attack; Ginyu looked exactly like his father. Vegeta remained hidden; he had no idea what was going on. But, from what he could tell, something was different about Kakarrot.

Ginyu fired a ki blast at Gohan, sending him flying upon impact. Krillin raced behind him and caught him. "What’s wrong Gohan?" "I-I can’t hit him. He looks exactly like my daddy." Gohan answered. "I know what you mean. But that guy inside your father’s body is bad news. We’ve gotta do something." Krillin said. Gohan knew Krillin was right. The two rushed to attack Ginyu. Vegeta watched the battle. "Is that Kakarrot or Ginyu?" he thought. Gohan and Krillin were making mincemeat out of Ginyu. They were glad that Ginyu hasn’t been able to access Goku’s full power yet. They hoped they could beat him before that happened, without doing too much damage to Goku’s body. Jeice laughed at Gohan and Krillin when he saw Goku heading straight for them. "Hey Captain! Incoming at three o’clock high!" Ginyu glanced to his right and saw Goku.

Gohan couldn’t believe his eyes. His father was stuck in Ginyu’s body and he was badly injured. "Well, well look who showed up." Ginyu said. "Daddy!" Gohan exclaimed. "Hang in there Gohan! He can’t use my full power yet. Now’s the time to take him out!" Goku shouted. Krillin and Gohan took fighting stances and prepared to fight Ginyu again. "I hope you two are wearing clean underwear, cause you’re gonna take a trip to the emergency ward." Ginyu spat out. Gohan gritted his teeth. "You better watch out! The captain’s coming to get you!" Ginyu shouted, pointing at Gohan and Krillin. Goku watched his son and best friend. "Oh man that line was really pathetic. What would a captain of the Ginyu Force say?" Ginyu said. While he was thinking it over, Gohan and Krillin attacked him without warning. "Hey! I wasn’t ready!" Ginyu shouted.

Goku knew Gohan and Krillin were going to have a hard time against Ginyu since he was in his body. But the two were holding their own. Ginyu managed to get away from Gohan and Krillin. Suddenly, he felt power surging through his veins. He began firing strong ki blasts at them. "Damn. He’s tapped into part of my power." Goku said. He shot up in the air to help Gohan and Krillin. "You’ve stolen my body Ginyu and I want it back. You’re gonna pay for all you’ve done." Jeice laughed. He couldn’t believe that Goku thought he could beat Ginyu. Vegeta stepped out from his hiding place.

"What’s so funny? I wish you’d tell me." Jeice whirled around. "You talk big. Let’s see if you can write checks your body can cash." Vegeta challenged. Jeice laughed. "All right. I guess I could take a few minutes to humiliate you." As they began their battle, the one against Ginyu raged on. Goku, Gohan, and Krillin took fighting stances. "Do you think we can beat him Daddy?" Gohan asked. "Yes. He can’t use all of my powers yet, but it will only be a matter of time before he does figure them out. We need to switch our bodies back before that happens." Goku answered. The three attacked Ginyu all at once. Meanwhile, Vegeta is having no problem against Jeice. He punched him in the face and fired a few ki blasts at him, all made direct hits. Jeice began to chase Vegeta, the Saiyan Prince made a break for the spaceship. He ran inside, with Jeice in close pursuit. Vegeta managed to lose Jeice. He reminded himself that Chikara was still inside the isolation chamber, he needed to keep Jeice out of that area as much as possible.

He carefully walked through the halls of the ship. Suddenly, Jeice jumped him from his right. He slammed him into a set of large pipes running alongside the walls of the ship. The pipes broke, causing hot steam to gush out. Vegeta ran off, leaving Jeice lost in the hot steam. "Jeice, Jeice, Jeice. You actually thought you could beat me." Jeice heard Vegeta’s voice say. He couldn’t pinpoint where his voice was coming from. Suddenly, Vegeta appeared and began chasing Jeice out of the ship. The chase continued at the lake near the ship. "Who’s chasing who?" Vegeta taunted, the water kicking up behind him as he flew over it. Vegeta launched an offensive against Jeice. Every move Vegeta made connected, Jeice couldn’t fight back. The Ginyu warrior saw an opening and punched Vegeta in the face.

He smirked, Vegeta began laughing. "Nice shot. But I’m afraid it’s not good enough." Jeice gritted his teeth. "So, do you feel like taking on a real Saiyan? Speak up you punk, because if you do, come and get a piece of me." Vegeta challenged. "Are you telling me you’re a Super Saiyan?" Jeice asked. "That’s right amigo, a real Super Saiyan." Vegeta answered. "You’re no Super Saiyan." Jeice said, choking back laughter. "Check your scouter and see for yourself." Vegeta told him. "That’s what’s so funny!" Jeice exclaimed. He pushed the buttons on his scouter. Numbers began popping up on the small green screen over his left eye. The numbers kept getting higher and higher. Jeice ripped the scouter from the side of his head and crushed it in his hand in anger and shock. "I think you broke it." Vegeta said. "I know that!" Jeice shouted angrily.

As Vegeta launched another offensive against Jeice; Goku, Gohan, and Krillin were beginning to have problems against Ginyu. Ginyu has finally been able to access Goku’s powers. But Goku’s body has taken a real beating. Ginyu glanced at Vegeta, who was beating Jeice within an inch of his life. "I think it’s time to switch bodies." he thought. Goku figured out what Ginyu was up to. "Change now!" Ginyu shouted. A golden beam of energy was heading straight for Vegeta. Goku moved within the path of the beam. Both Ginyu and Goku’s auras left their bodies. Ginyu’s aura returned to his body, Goku’s aura returned to his body. Goku felt weak, he had to get used to being back in his own body. He fell to the ground.

Vegeta opened his right palm and extended his arm out to Jeice. Golden energy formed in his palm. He released the energy, it killed Jeice on impact. Vegeta smirked triumphantly. "Vegeta! That kind of violence is pointless!" Goku shouted. "Thank you for the critique Kakarrot, but would you kindly butt out? Super Saiyans tend to be violent." Vegeta responded. "You’re no Super Saiyan." Ginyu said. Vegeta glared at him. "You dare question me, body snatcher?" Vegeta launched an offensive against Ginyu. But Ginyu didn’t fight back. It only took Goku a few minutes to figure out why. "Vegeta! He won’t fight back! He plans on switching bodies with you!" Vegeta ignored him and continued attacking Ginyu full-force. Ginyu took a fighting stance. "Change now!" Golden energy flowed from his mouth. Vegeta was charging him when he saw the energy heading straight for him. "What the hell?" he thought. Goku glanced around him. He needed to find something to throw into the path. He picked up a frog and threw it into the energy’s path. The frog and Ginyu’s auras switched bodies. Ginyu’s body landed on the ground in a crouched position. "Ribbit ribbit!" He hopped away. The frog’s body landed on the ground. Goku laughed as Gohan and Krillin landed on either side of him.

"What happened?" Vegeta asked, as Krillin and Gohan helped Goku stand up. "Ginyu is the frog, and the frog is Ginyu." Goku answered. Vegeta smirked. "It’s frog stomping time." He began approaching Ginyu. "Get along little froggy." Ginyu began to panic. Vegeta placed his right booted foot over Ginyu’s slimy body. "Looks like Vegeta finally found someone his own size to pick on." Goku joked. Vegeta shrugged the comment off. "Very funny. Perhaps I’ll let him go. Besides, I don’t want to get toad guts all over my nice clean boots." Ginyu quickly hopped away, relieved that Vegeta didn’t kill him. "Follow me, and bring Kakarrot with you." Vegeta said. "Where are we going?" Krillin demanded. "Into the ship, come on, we need to get Kakarrot healed up." Vegeta answered. "What do we do Daddy?" Gohan asked Goku. "Trust him." Goku answered.

Vegeta floated in mid-air, waiting for them. "Hurry up." The four entered the ship and proceeded to the room where the isolation chambers were. Vegeta stopped in front of the door. "In here." "You first." Krillin said. Vegeta opened the door and entered the room. Krillin and Gohan followed, carrying the injured Goku. "This is an older model but this should work fine." Vegeta said, preparing one of the isolation chambers. "What about the newer models?" Gohan asked. "I…kind of broke all but one. The one in the back is occupied." Vegeta answered. He brushed some medical supplies off of the table in front of the chamber. Goku spotted one of the medical tools lying on the floor. A needle, a big fat, scary needle. Goku screamed in terror. "A needle! I hate needles!" He tried to run out of the room, but Krillin and Gohan kept a strong grip on him. Vegeta whirled around. "Shut up! I wasn’t going to use a needle. Baby." "Oh father, I’m so ashamed." Gohan said.

Goku was put into the chamber. The chamber filled up with synthetic Saiyan DNA. "He’s not gonna drown in that thing is he?" Krillin asked Vegeta. "I was just thinking the same thing!" Goku thought. "This chamber is filled with synthetic Saiyan DNA. Because of Kakarrot’s height and weight, it should only take him an hour for him to completely heal." Vegeta explained. "Wow. Mondo cool." Krillin said. "Yes, that’s right boys. Mondo cool. But once Frieza’s history, there won’t be a need to resituate any of you." Vegeta thought, an evil smile forming on his lips. He glanced over his shoulder at the isolation chamber in the back of the room. "Except Chikara." "Who’s in the chamber in the back?" Gohan asked Vegeta. "Chikara." Krillin and Gohan looked at each other, then ran to the chamber where their friend was.

Vegeta stood behind them. He had a clear view of the timer on the chamber. Chikara should be waking up any second now. As if on cue, Chikara opened her dark blue eyes and fired a ki blast at the glass dome, breaking it upon impact. The bluish-green liquid spilled out onto the floor. The female Saiyan fell out of the chamber onto the floor. She slowly stood up and faced her friends. "Hey guys." "Chikara, are you all right?" Gohan asked. "Yeah I’m fine. It’ll take a whole hell of a lot more than Frieza to get rid of me." Chikara answered. "I think a little armor will help you out." Vegeta told Krillin and Gohan. "Huh? Armor?" Krillin asked.

Vegeta took the boys to a nearby room to change. Chikara went to a locker room to clean herself up. "Here. Put these on over your clothes." Vegeta said, tossing two battle suits to the floor. Gohan put on a full-body blue battle suit on, Krillin put a short-sleeved and short-legged black suit on. Then Vegeta tossed them two suits of Saiyan armor. Both had armored shoulders. "How do you put these things on?" Gohan asked. "Pull them down over your head. If that doesn’t work, I’ll come over there and force them down for you." Vegeta muttered. Krillin and Gohan finished suiting up. Someone knocked on the door. "Come in." Vegeta said. The door opened, Chikara entered the room, all cleaned up and in a new suit as well. Hers was different than Krillin, Gohan, and Vegeta’s. It was vest-like, like Vegeta’s, but the straps were thinner and they were green. The chest area was dark blue, the area around her abs was green. She wore black boots, a full-body black battle suit, and gloves to match.

"Damn." Vegeta thought. He knew she had a nice body, but he never noticed she looked like THAT. "So what’s the plan?" Chikara asked, approaching Vegeta’s side. "I think I should go and see Guru." Krillin said. "I’ll go with you." Gohan said. "No. You stay here and keep an eye on Goku." Krillin told him. He glanced at Vegeta, who looked like he was about to pass out. "Are you okay?" Vegeta glared at him. "Mind your own business." "Sorry, excuse me for living." Krillin said. "Maybe I should go with you." Gohan told Krillin. "No. You need to stay here." Krillin responded, glancing at Vegeta again. The Saiyan Prince had a hand pressed up against a wall, trying to hold himself up. "Are you sure you’re okay?" "Krillin, go. The longer you wait, the less time we have." Chikara said before Vegeta could respond. Krillin nodded and left. "Gohan, go outside and keep an eye on the dragonballs. Don’t let them out of your sight." Chikara said. Gohan nodded and left the room.

Chikara turned to Vegeta. "What’s wrong?" "Nothing." Vegeta answered. "You look like you’re gonna pass out." Chikara said. "I told you woman, I’m fine." Vegeta replied. "You don’t have to be brave for me. I know something’s wrong. We can’t have you staggering around when it’s time to fight Frieza." Chikara said, wrapping her arms around his neck. Vegeta rolled his eyes. He knew she was right. "You go ahead and get some rest. I’ll keep an eye on things around here." Chikara told him. Vegeta tilted her chin up and kissed her on the lips. Chikara wanted to stay here with Vegeta, but there was so much to do. She knew Frieza was on the way. "I guess I could stay for a few minutes. Gohan’s outside, he’ll let us know if anything pops up." she thought as she kissed Vegeta back.

Krillin flies through the air, heading for Guru’s house. He needed him to tell him the password so they could summon the Namekian dragon. He hoped Guru was safe. As he continued on his way, he saw a small Namek child heading straight for him. It was Dende. "Dende!" "Krillin!" Dende exclaimed happily. "I’m glad you’re safe. I was on my way to Guru’s to ask him for the password to summon the dragon." Krillin said. "There’s no need to go now. I know the password." Dende told him. "What is it?" Krillin asked him. "You wouldn’t understand even if I told you. It’s in the Namekian language." Dende answered. They proceeded towards Frieza’s ship. Gohan was standing outside with all seven dragonballs. "Where’s Vegeta?" Krillin asked when he and Dende landed. "He’s taking a nap and Chikara’s meditating." Gohan answered. Krillin peered in the room where the isolation chambers were. Vegeta was sleeping; propping up against the chamber Goku was recovering in. He could sense Chikara’s ki. She was in the hallway meditating. Dende and Gohan were moving the dragonballs across the lake so they could make their wish.

Krillin knew they needed to call the dragon and make their wish before Vegeta and Chikara show up. Krillin knew Chikara would kick his ass for going behind her back. He knew she wanted to make sure Vegeta got his wish for immortality so they could beat Frieza. He left the window and joined Gohan and Dende.

Meanwhile, on King Kai’s planet, Piccolo and the others were waiting for Gohan and Krillin to bring them back to life. Piccolo wanted to go to Namek to kill Frieza for what he’s done to his people.

Dende announced the password to summon the Namekian dragon Porunga. The form of the dragon filled the sky. "Okay, what’s your first wish?" Dende asked. "Huh?" Gohan asked. "You get three wishes." Dende said. "Wow! Three wishes. Good old Namek." Krillin said. "Namek, where balls are born." Gohan said. Dende whirled around. "Hey guys, don’t piss off the God of Love!" Gohan and Krillin were stunned by Dende’s sudden outburst. "Ask the dragon to bring our friends Piccolo, Yamcha, Tien, and Chou Zou back to life." Gohan said. Dende announced the wish in the Namekian language. "Your wish cannot be granted." Porunga said. "Why not?" Krillin asked. "Only one life can be restored with each wish." Porunga answered. "How’re we gonna choose between our friends?" Gohan asked sadly.

"Let me talk to Gohan." Tien said. "No, let me! I’ve known him since he was born! So let me tell him what to do!" Yamcha shouted. "Let me talk to him. I have an idea." Piccolo said. King Kai nodded. "Put you’re hand on my shoulder." Piccolo approached him and muttered a thank you.

Gohan stood deciding on what to do next, when he heard Piccolo’s voice in his mind. "Gohan." "Piccolo!" Gohan exclaimed through his thoughts. "Gohan, listen to me carefully." Piccolo said. "You got it. Go ahead." "The first wish is to bring me back to life." Piccolo began. He heard loud protests from Yamcha and the others. He turned his head. "SHUT UP! I’M NOT FINISHED!" The protests stopped. "Once I’m brought back to life, Kame will come back to life and the earth dragonballs will return." Piccolo said. "Dende, the first wish is to bring Piccolo back to life." Gohan replied. Dende announced the wish. "The one known as Piccolo is alive. Now tell me your next wish." Porunga said. "The next wish is to send me to Namek." Piccolo told Gohan. Gohan told Dende the next wish. The Namek child announced the wish. "The one known as Piccolo is now on Namek." Porunga said. "Where is he?" Gohan asked, looking around. "I don’t see him." Krillin said. "Excuse me…" Gohan began. Dende whirled around. "If Porunga says he’s here, he’s here! We’re the ones who screwed up!" "Well, we could use the last wish to send him here." Gohan said. Krillin sensed a familiar ki coming from behind him. He turned around and began to panic. "What’s wrong Krillin?" Gohan asked. "It’s Vegeta. And it looks like he woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Krillin answered. Gohan turned around to see a very pissed off Vegeta with Chikara in close pursuit. "H-Hi Vegeta." "Hi there, what’s wrong?" Vegeta asked. "N-Nothing." Gohan answered. "No, there is. I can tell. You weren’t planning on calling the dragon without me, we’re you?" Vegeta growled, getting angrier and angrier by the second. "Dammit Vegeta! Wait a second!" Chikara yelled, landing behind him.

Vegeta ignored her. "I spoiled you! New suits, saved your lives, and this is how you repay me?" "Shit, he’s lost it this time." Chikara said, rolling her eyes. "We still have one wish left." Gohan said. "Gohan, are you nuts?" Krillin asked. "It makes sense. Let Vegeta wish for immortality then he’ll be able to beat Frieza." Gohan answered. Vegeta approached Dende and yanked him up by his collar. "Make the wish." Dende looked to Chikara. She’ll make sense of this situation. "Do as he tells you. This could be our ace in the hole in the fight against Frieza." Chikara told the Namek child. Dende announced the wish. Suddenly, a lightning storm began in the sky. Porunga disappeared. Then seven round stones crashed to the ground. "What happened? Am I immortal?" Vegeta demanded, throwing Dende to the ground. Tears began streaming down Dende’s cheeks. "No. You’re not immortal."

"What the hell happened?" Vegeta demanded. "Guru died." Dende answered. "So? What does that have to do with anything?" Vegeta demanded. "If Guru dies, then the dragonballs of Namek die with him." Chikara explained. "You mean if the old lizard kicks it then the dragonballs vanish?" Vegeta yelled. "I just said that." Chikara replied. She sighed and turned around. She felt a powerful ki nearby. Her eyes trailed up the nearby ridge to see Frieza himself standing on top of it. And he didn’t look happy. "Oh shit." Vegeta, Krillin, Gohan, and Dende turned around and saw what Chikara just saw. Vegeta’s eyes widened, he began to shake violently inside. Krillin, Gohan, and Dende began to panic. Chikara’s jaw clenched and her dark blue eyes narrowed. She’s been waiting for a second shot at this asshole for a while.

"I see you lived." Frieza said, his eyes locked on Chikara. "You should’ve killed me when you had the chance." Chikara shot back. Frieza laughed shortly. "Why is that?" "Cause pay back’s a bitch." Chikara spat out. Frieza laughed. "It’s impossible for three pipsqueaks and two burnt out Saiyans to defeat me." Vegeta approached Chikara’s side. "I beg to differ." "Well look at this pretty picture. Vegeta and Chikara, standing side by side. I thought I would never see the two of you together." Frieza said. Chikara became enraged and charged Frieza at full speed. Frieza smirked and slapped her away with his tail. Chikara landed on the ground in a heap. Vegeta’s black eyes narrowed. Frieza hopped down from the ridge to face the Saiyan Prince.

Piccolo looked at his surroundings. He has never been to Namek, but he knew he couldn’t take time to take the grand tour. He had to find Gohan. He scanned the planet with his mind for Gohan’s ki. "Hang on Gohan, here I come!" He took off through the air to get to Gohan. Along the way, he encountered a dying Namek warrior. He landed next to him, but remained standing. "Hey brother. I didn’t think anyone was left alive." the warrior choked out. Piccolo didn’t respond. "It’s you." the warrior said. Piccolo didn’t respond. The warrior was Neil. He told Piccolo about his battle against Frieza and how it only acted as a diversion so Chikara and the others could get the dragonballs. "If you would’ve fused with Kame, then you could easily kill Frieza." Neil told Piccolo. Piccolo scoffed. "Kame. I bet that old son of a bitch is laughing at me right now." "No, he’s very proud of you. There’s no one else who wants you to succeed more than him." Neil said. Piccolo doubted that. "But you could fuse with me. You would stand a better chance against Frieza." Neil said.

Piccolo thought about that. He hated to admit it, but Neil’s right. "All right, but if I don’t like it, you’re out." He kneeled down next to him. Neil choked out a short laugh. "Put your hand…right there." Piccolo put his hand on Neil’s arm. Both warriors were engulfed in white energy. A few minutes, they were one being. Piccolo stood up. He felt power surging through every vein. "YES, YES, YES! THIS IS INCREDIBLE! I CAN DO IT! I CAN WIN! I CAN WIN! HANG ON GOHAN, HERE I COME!" He took to the skies and headed for the battlefield.

Vegeta and Frieza stood face to face. Chikara struggled to stand up, she got hit hard. The wind began to pick up. Her long, black hair blew in her face. She brushed it out of her face as Frieza began to boast about his power. He mentioned the ability to transform into three different stages. "He only remains in this form because his power is too radical to control." Vegeta told Gohan, Krillin, and Dende. "Wrong. My power would easily destroy all of you, and I want to savor this moment." Frieza replied. "All right shithead. Now you’ve really pissed me off." Chikara growled. She flew over to the open area behind Frieza. She took a fighting stance. Vegeta’s eyes moved from Frieza to Chikara. "No. Let me handle this." "Vegeta…" Chikara began. "Chikara." Vegeta interrupted. That was all that needed to be said. She slowly walked towards Krillin, Gohan, and Dende. She glared at Frieza as she stopped at Vegeta’s side. She took his hand and squeezed it. "Good luck." Then she walked over to her friends and watched the battle begin.

Krillin glanced at Chikara. "What was that all about?" he thought. Gohan wondered the same thing. Vegeta began powering up. Chikara and the others could feel the gathering power. The ground under Vegeta and Frieza began to give way. Frieza’s eyes widened in shock, he had no idea Vegeta had THIS much power. But it didn’t matter, he’d kill him then he’d kill Chikara. As Chikara watched the battle, she felt a strong, but familiar ki heading straight for them. She turned around and smirked. The ki belonged to Piccolo. He landed in front of Chikara, Gohan, Krillin, and Dende. "Piccolo!" Gohan exclaimed happily. "Welcome back." Chikara said. Piccolo looked at her out the corner of his eye and smirked. "The asshole you’re looking for is in the middle of that crater in front of you. Vegeta’s in there powering up, you might have to yank him out if you’re gonna fight Frieza." Chikara told him. Vegeta finished powering up. He and Frieza jumped out of the crater. "Vegeta! Back off!" Chikara shouted. Vegeta whirled around and glared at her. "Let Piccolo handle this." Chikara said. Vegeta scoffed at her. "Vegeta! Get your ass over here!" Chikara growled. Vegeta walked over to her. "Dammit woman, what the hell are you doing?" "Just shut-up and watch." Chikara spat out. "I thought I killed all the Namek warriors." Frieza said. "You missed one." Piccolo replied. The fight between Piccolo and Frieza began.

On earth, Chi Chi strapped every semi-automatic weapon she owned to her back and went out to the backyard of the Capsule Corp to leave for Namek. "I’d be on Namek right now if that stupid capsule was working properly." she thought as she reached the backyard. Master Roshi, Yajirobe, Oolong, and Puar were already in their space suits and ready to go. She put on a space suit and boarded the capsule with the others. Dr. Briefs was going to talk them through the take-off process from the outside. The five took their seats. Dr. Briefs talked them through the process. The capsule took off. "Finally! I get to see my little boy! Hang on Gohan, Mommy’s coming. And I’m gonna kill you Chikara if you let anything happen to my baby!" Chi Chi thought. Everything was running smoothly, until the capsule turned upside down and began falling to the ground. It crashed to the ground.

Chikara, Vegeta, Gohan, and Krillin hovered high above the ground, watching the battle rage on. Piccolo had the upper hand, it looked like he could win. Frieza managed to get away from the Super-Namek. He began undergoing his first transformation. "Man. He’s uglier than before." Chikara commented. Piccolo didn’t care, he planned on killing Frieza, no matter how many transformations he underwent. The battle raged on. "There’s something different about Piccolo." Gohan said. "Yeah." Krillin said. "There’s nothing different about Piccolo. He’s the same Namek that died on earth." Vegeta growled. Chikara had a feeling Piccolo would need major help if Frieza transformed again.

Frieza slammed Piccolo into the side of a mountain with his long tail. "Piccolo!" Gohan shouted. The Super-Namek was buried under the many boulders. "Krillin." Chikara said. Krillin looked at her. "Use your Destructo Disc attack to slice off Frieza’s tail." Chikara told him. Krillin nodded. "Gohan. You stay here and cover Krillin. He’s gonna need help while he’s charging his attack." Chikara said. "No problem." Gohan said. "Vegeta, you and me are gonna attack Frieza to give Piccolo time to compose himself, and Krillin to charge his attack." Chikara said. Vegeta hated listening to her, but he didn’t have much of a choice. The two Saiyans flew at Frieza at full-speed and launched an offensive.

Krillin began charging his attack. He knew he was gonna need to send out more than one Destructo Disc, it would be easy for Frieza to dodge the attack if he only sent out one. Chikara and Vegeta were having a hard time fighting Frieza, but they were holding their own. Piccolo was struggling to break free from the boulders, but he wasn’t giving up. Golden energy appeared in Krillin’s palm. Krillin formed the energy into a disc. "Three Destructo Discs!" Three razor sharp discs flew at Frieza. He managed to dodge the first two, but he didn’t notice the third until it was too late. The disc sliced Frieza’s tail off. Frieza was pissed. He punched Chikara in the face, which angered Vegeta. He tried to retaliate, but Frieza kicked him away. Suddenly, Frieza heard a loud explosion. He whirled around to see Piccolo hovering above the pile of boulders he burst from. "You should be dead." "You shouldn’t be worrying whether I’m supposed to be dead or not. You should be worrying about whether you want to be buried or cremated." Piccolo growled. Frieza laughed. The fight between Piccolo and Frieza started up again. Vegeta and the others backed off.

The tables of the battle were in Piccolo’s favor. But they changed quickly. "All right, I’m sick of sitting on my ass. Let’s go." Chikara said. She charged into the fray. "Dammit woman!" Vegeta thought. He charged after her. Chikara attacked him full-force with Vegeta bringing his own kind of punishment. Frieza managed to get away. But Krillin was waiting for him. He fired a few ki blasts at him, but none of them hit their target. Frieza charged at Krillin and drove one of his horns into his stomach. He began rocking back and forth, the horn moving in Krillin’s body. "Yee haw! Ride ‘em cowboy!" Krillin cringed in pain. Chikara couldn’t attack, there was a chance Frieza would turn around and she’d hit Krillin instead. Krillin was losing a lot of blood and was losing consciousness. Frieza threw him into a nearby lake. Gohan went after him. Chikara, Vegeta, and, Piccolo continued to attack Frieza.

Gohan broke the surface of the lake, holding Krillin. He brought his injured friend to Dende. The Namek child used his healing powers to heal Krillin’s wound. Piccolo took over the fight; Chikara and Vegeta backed off again. Vegeta saw Dende heal Krillin. He had an idea. When Krillin and Gohan reached the air, he approached Krillin. "I want you to hit me with your strongest attack." "Why?" Krillin asked. "So when I’m healed, I’ll turn into a Super Saiyan." Vegeta answered. "I can’t do that." Krillin said. Krillin went to punch Vegeta, but the Saiyan Prince slapped his hand away. "You can do better than that!" Krillin charged a powerful ki blast and hit Vegeta with it. Vegeta began falling towards the ground. "I…can’t believe he did it." he choked out. He hit the ground. He slowly stood up. He saw Dende and began staggering towards him. "Come..here..kid." Panic began to rise up in Dende. "I saw you heal the mop top, get over here." Vegeta choked out.

"I can’t. Your heart is black with evil." Dende said, the fear continuing to rise. Vegeta collapsed on the ground. Chikara saw him and rushed over to him. "What happened?" "I had Krillin…hit me with a fatal attack. The kid…won’t heal me so….I can turn into a Super….Saiyan." Vegeta choked out. Chikara looked up at Dende, who was healing Piccolo, who had just hit the ground with severe injuries. The Super-Namek jumped to his feet and returned to battle. "Hey Dende!" Chikara shouted. Dende didn’t respond. Chikara ran over to him and yanked him up by the collar. Gohan and Krillin landed behind her. "Get your ass over there and heal Vegeta." Chikara growled. "I can’t, he’s evil." Dende said. "Dende, you have to heal Vegeta. If he turns Super Saiyan, he’ll be able to beat Frieza." Gohan told Dende. The Namek child knew Gohan was right. Chikara dropped him, then the four proceeded to where Vegeta was lying half-dead.

Dende healed Vegeta, then they learned that Frieza had undergone another transformation. Piccolo was holding his own against him, but it wouldn’t be long until Frieza would possibly undergo another transformation. Chikara, Vegeta, Krillin, and Gohan hovered high above ground watching the battle. Frieza glanced at Dende, then fired a ki blast at him that killed him on impact.

Goku sat in the isolation chamber, still recovering from his battle against Ginyu. He could sense everyone’s ki, he was glad everyone was all right. He wished he was there helping them. He knew he wouldn’t be fully healed for awhile longer. "Chikara’s up there, she’ll take care of everything until I’m better. Hang in there you guys, I’ll be there soon." he thought.

King Kai watches the fight from his planet, he knew how strong Frieza was. And he knew he would get even stronger before he would be defeated. He hoped Goku could recover in time to help Piccolo and the others. He didn’t want Goku going anywhere near Frieza, but as usual, he never listens. The same with Piccolo. He wanted to go to Namek to kill Frieza, but King Kai didn’t want him going either. He sighed. "Nobody ever listens to me." he thought.

Piccolo was winning the battle, but he was running out of power. But he wasn’t gonna give up. Not until Frieza paid for all he has done to the people of Namek. He was fighting with everything he had. Chikara and the others stood by and watched the battle. Piccolo fired a few ki blasts at Frieza, all of them hit their target. He moved in closer and launched an array of punches and kicks that Frieza couldn’t block easily. "Unless I transform again, this pitiful Namek will win." Frieza thought. He managed to get away, then he underwent his final transformation. His armor completely broke away, leaving a short, but powerful being. He made short work of Piccolo, then turned to his other opponents. "Who’s next?"

Everyone decided to fight Frieza all at once. Gohan and Krillin launched their offensive first. None of their attacks connected. They were shocked. They continued to attack Frieza, but their attempts didn’t do any good. Vegeta stepped forward to battle Frieza, but Chikara stopped him. "Let me. This psycho’s mine." Vegeta nodded and stepped back. Chikara powered up. "I guess some people aren’t satisfied with losing twice." Frieza commented. Chikara didn’t say a word, she attacked him instead. She punched and kicked him, but none of them connected. She shot up into the air and charged up her first attack. She extended her right arm down towards Frieza. "Ta Frim!" Purple energy shot from her arm towards Frieza, but he easily dodged it. "Dark Scythe!" Chikara shouted. Black energy shot from her hands, once again Frieza dodged it with ease. Chikara was getting very angry.

Vegeta watched her fight. He secretly admired her determination. He knew she wasn’t gonna give up until she or Frieza was dead. He hoped it was Frieza. Chikara charged up for another attack. Vegeta knew she hasn't used her most powerful attack yet. "Kame…Hame…HA!" Chikara shouted. A fireball flew at Frieza, but he merely slapped it away. "DAMMIT!" Chikara shouted angrily. Frieza smirked triumphantly. Chikara began to charge her most powerful attack. This attack would be the deciding factor in this battle. This attack had fatal results, whoever was on the receiving end of it would die a slow and painful death. She narrowed her dark blue eyes and clenched her jaw. "Lucent Strike!" She was engulfed in purple energy, then she launched herself at Frieza. Gohan, Krillin, Vegeta, Dende, and Piccolo looked on, hoping Chikara would be successful. Frieza smirked and kicked Chikara away. The female Saiyan was stunned. "What the hell? T-T-That was my most powerful attack." Frieza didn’t say anything. Chikara didn’t know what to do next. She used all her best moves. She turned around and began to fly away at full-speed. Suddenly, Frieza appeared in front of her. "Chikara! Get out of there!" Vegeta shouted. Chikara took of in another direction, but Frieza appeared in front of her again. No matter which way she went, Frieza would stop her. She took off again, but Frieza stopped her again. He punched her, the force was so great, it sent her into the lake. Frieza fired a ki blast, parting the lake where Chikara was lying at the bottom. He landed behind her and yanked her up with his newly grown back tail. He coiled it around her neck. He began punching her in her lower back. Vegeta wanted to go help her, but he knew he’d put her in even more danger.

As Frieza continued to punch her, Chikara began to spit up blood. The grip Frieza’s tail had on her throat tightened. He began punching her rapidly, causing her to spit up more blood. Vegeta clenched his jaw and his black eyes widened. He had had enough. He charged at Frieza, but he was knocked away by a mere kick. Frieza continued punching Chikara. Gohan was about to charge but Piccolo grabbed his shoulder and shook his head. Vegeta got a look at her face. Her eyes were closed tightly, she was pain. She would die if something wasn’t done. He charged Frieza again, but he was kicked away. Frieza continued beating Chikara within an inch of her life. Then he threw her into the side of a cliff with his tail. He flew over to her. Chikara was barely conscious. "You put up a good fight, I thought you’d be more of a challenge." Chikara spat out more blood as a reply.

Frieza looked at Vegeta. "Say goodbye to your sweet little princess Vegeta." Frieza lifted Chikara up by the strap of her armor. Chikara stared him straight in the eyes, she knew one of them was gonna die.

The timer on the isolation chamber went off. "I’m healed!" Goku thought. He fired a ki blast at the glass dome, it burst upon impact. Goku immediately left the room and left the ship. He hovered over the ship, sensing for the kis of his friends. He could feel power surging through every vein.

Chikara hoped she wasn’t the one who was gonna die. But she wasn’t afraid, she was prepared. But the only thing she was concerned about was her parents and their reaction. They lost one child already, now they’re gonna lose another. Frieza motioned to bring the final blow, when suddenly, Goku landed behind between Vegeta and Frieza.

Frieza dropped Chikara on the ground. "Kakarrot." Vegeta said. "Kakarrot? Isn’t that a Saiyan name?" Frieza asked. Goku didn’t respond. Frieza remembered fighting against a Saiyan that looked exactly like the one standing before him. His name was Bardock. He was a scientist that was killed when he destroyed Planet Vegeta years ago. He attempted to lead a revolt against him when the late king came to rescue Vegeta and Chikara when they were children. To think, that pathetic Saiyan like him could defeat the all-powerful Frieza. "Yes, the resemblance is unmistakable." Chikara sat up slowly. "Hey….Goku….you….made it." Goku looked down at her. "Don’t talk, save your strength." "Do me a favor….kick Frieza’s ass….for me." Chikara choked out. Frieza laughed. "What makes you think your friend can defeat me?" "This is no ordinary Saiyan you’re dealing with. Kakarrot is a Super Saiyan." Vegeta said. "Looks like…your days…are numbered…Frieza." Chikara choked out. Frieza glared at her and shot an energy beam at her. Vegeta raced in front of her, the beam hitting him in the left shoulder. "How brave." Frieza replied. He motioned to shoot another beam, but Goku stopped him. "Any business you have with Vegeta and Chikara, you can take it up with me now." Vegeta put pressure on the wound in his shoulder with his right hand. He didn’t think much else about it, he needed to be ready in case Frieza tried to attack Chikara again.

"Vegeta, get Chikara away from here." Goku said. Vegeta turned around and picked Chikara up, ignoring the pain in his injured shoulder. Then he walked to where Piccolo, Krillin, and Gohan were. He kneeled on the ground and laid Chikara down on the grass. She was barely conscious and injured severely. He wasn’t sure if she would live or not. "Wow…Frieza..really did a…….number on me huh?" Chikara whispered. "Quiet. You should save your strength." Vegeta said. "Oh shut…up. I’m fine." Chikara whispered. Her dark blue eyes closed slowly. "Is she…" Gohan asked Piccolo. "No, she’s unconscious." Piccolo answered. Goku and Frieza prepared to battle it out for the fate of Namek. Goku glanced at Piccolo and the others out the corner of his eye. "We’re distracting him. Let’s go now." Piccolo said. "But I want to help." Gohan protested. "He can’t be worried about your safety and fight Frieza at the same time." Piccolo said. Gohan knew he was right. Vegeta picked Chikara up again, then he, Piccolo, Gohan, and Krillin fly to the top of a nearby cliff.

"You want to fight me? Then so be it. You won’t win, but at least you’ll die knowing that you tried." Frieza said. Goku’s eyes narrowed. "Let’s go, unless you’re too scared to fight me." He rushed at Frieza and kicked him in the face. The blow shocked Frieza, it sent him flying a few feet. Goku continued his offensive as Piccolo and the others watched. "All right Dad!" Gohan exclaimed. Piccolo was shocked, Goku was the first person to actually hit Frieza and do significant damage. "Maybe he can win after all." he thought. "Frieza has met his match." Krillin said. The four watched the fight rage on. Frieza would attack then Goku would attack. It went on back and forth for what seemed hours. Frieza decided the only way to defeat Goku is to destroy the planet Namek itself.

He used his power to summon molten lava to the planet’s surface. The lava surrounded Goku, but the Saiyan didn’t care. Much to Frieza’s knowledge, he was immune to lava. But the tables were about to turn. Frieza launched an offensive that left Goku reeling. Goku could barely get in a shot in edgewise. Piccolo, Gohan, and Krillin were getting nervous. Vegeta was keeping an eye on Chikara. Goku made a command decision. He decided to create the mighty Spirit Bomb. It’s power is drawn from all living things of the planet. Goku knew that he’d need a considerable amount of power to destroy Frieza with the Spirit Bomb.

King Kai realized Goku’s plan. "No! You can’t use the Spirit Bomb! You could destroy Namek!" "But the bomb will destroy Frieza too won’t it?" Yamcha asked. "Maybe, but what’s the point when everyone and everything will be blown to bits?!" King Kai yelled. "Still, he has to try!" Tien exclaimed. "Goku! You hardheaded fool! If use the Spirit Bomb, you’ll have me to answer to!" King Kai yelled. Tien, Yamcha, and Chou Zou were startled by King Kai’s sudden outburst. "King Kai, calm down. Goku knows what he’s doing. He wouldn’t let anything happen to Namek unless it was out of his control." Tien said. King Kai knew Tien and the others had a point. He trained Goku himself, he had to have faith in his abilities. He sighed.

The battle between Goku and Frieza raged on. Piccolo knew that Goku was preparing to use the Spirit Bomb. "We’ve gotta buy him some time so he can charge it." Gohan and Krillin nodded. "You stay here. I’ll go help Goku." Piccolo said. Vegeta wasn’t paying attention, he was focused entirely on Chikara. Piccolo jumped down from the cliff and landed in front of Goku. "Piccolo!" Goku exclaimed. "Start charging. I’ll hold him off." Piccolo told him. Goku raised his arms over his head and began to focus. He hoped the Spirit Bomb could get the job done. Piccolo took a fighting stance and prepared to face Frieza. "I don’t have much power left, but I need to buy Goku some time." he thought. Gohan, Krillin, and Vegeta, who was now watching the battle, watched from the cliff. "Pathetic Namek. You can’t win." Frieza replied. Goku could feel the power gathering in his hands. Every living thing on Namek was lending him his power.

Gohan and Krillin looked at each other. "Goku’s gonna need all the energy he can get. Let’s lend him some of our power." Krillin said. Gohan nodded. The two joined hands. Vegeta knew the midget was right, he joined hands with them. The three focused. Minutes later they stopped. "We can’t give Goku all our power. We might need it." Krillin said. Goku decided since Namek was in real bad shape, he needed to gather energy from the planets surrounding Namek. "It’s gonna take awhile, but it’ll be worth it." he thought. Piccolo launched an offensive, but he knew he didn’t stand a chance against Frieza. But it didn’t matter. Gohan was worried about Piccolo, he wanted to jump in and help but he knew he couldn’t. Krillin felt the same. Frieza began launching his own offensive.

"Dammit Goku, hurry up!" Piccolo thought. The energy gathering in Goku’s hands was growing and growing. Frieza finally noticed that Goku wasn’t attacking. "What the hell? Why aren’t you attacking?" Goku didn’t respond. "Attack damn you!" Frieza yelled. "You shouldn’t worry about him. I’m the one you should be concerned with." Piccolo replied. Frieza glared at Piccolo and punched him in the face. The Namekian was sent flying hundreds of feet. "The Spirit Bomb is almost complete." Goku thought. Well, if you’re not gonna attack me. I’m gonna attack you." Frieza said. He was about to fire a ki blast but he was hit from behind by three blasts. Piccolo looked up at the cliff. Vegeta, Gohan, and Krillin were in fighting stances with their hands placed in front of them. Piccolo smirked as Vegeta smirked and Gohan and Krillin smiled triumphantly. "It’s done. Finally done." Goku thought. He threw the Spirit Bomb at Frieza. The impact caused Namek itself to shake. The center of the area caved in, leaving a crater. Gohan, Krillin, Vegeta, and Chikara were blown off the cliff. When the catastrophic event ended, Goku and Piccolo were nowhere to be found.

It was difficult for them to fly but Gohan and Krillin needed to find Goku and Piccolo. Vegeta found Chikara, she was still unconscious but she was still alive. "Do you see them?" Gohan asked Krillin. Krillin shook his head. They landed on a piece of land near the crater. Suddenly, an arm grabbed onto the ledge. Gohan and Krillin pulled it to the surface. It was Goku, and with him was Piccolo. "Daddy!" Gohan exclaimed. Goku smiled at his son. Piccolo stood up. "I’m assuming Frieza is history." "I hope so. I’m too sore to launch another Spirit Bomb." Goku replied. Piccolo, Goku, Gohan, and Krillin laughed.

The five warriors looked at their surroundings. Namek was in shambles. It was absolutely uninhabitable. "Now let’s head back to the capsule and go home." Krillin said. "I can’t wait to see Mom." Gohan said. "Not so fast." a voice replied. The five whirled around. Frieza was standing on a high cliff, alive and well. "No way!" Piccolo shouted. Krillin’s jaw dropped. Frieza used his power to float Krillin in the air. Seconds later Krillin was suspended in mid-air. "Help me! Somebody please!" Krillin shouted. "Krillin!" Goku shouted. Frieza smirked and Krillin exploded. His internal organs and blood spurted out everywhere and rained down on Goku and the others. "Krillin!" Goku shouted again. Frieza laughed. Gohan, Piccolo, and Vegeta were stunned. Goku was angry, his best friend was dead. His anger began building and building. His black hair spiked up and turned gold and his dark eyes turned green.

"It can’t be! The legend is true! He is a Super Saiyan!" Frieza exclaimed. He needed to eliminate Goku before he got a chance to kill him. He fired a ki blast at him, but Piccolo shoved him out of the way. The blast went through Piccolo’s chest. The Namekian fell to the ground unconscious. "Piccolo!" Gohan shouted. "Gohan, get Piccolo out of here. You and Vegeta go to the capsule and leave this planet." Goku ordered. "But I can’t leave you here." Gohan said. "Gohan! Do as I say!" Goku yelled. Gohan was stunned, his father has never yelled at him before. "But…" "Gohan! I’m your father! You do as I tell you!" Goku interrupted. Gohan nodded and flung Piccolo onto his shoulders. "Good luck." Goku glanced at his son as he and Vegeta left. Frieza attempted to shoot Gohan down but Goku slapped the energy blast away. "Looks like this is the final showdown." Frieza replied. "You’re going to die Frieza. Krillin was my best friend." Goku growled. "Hmph. I’d like to see you try and kill me." Frieza challenged.

Gohan sped through the air towards Goku’s space capsule with Vegeta close behind. "Wow, Frieza’s going down now. My dad’s a Super Saiyan." He could hear Piccolo breathing slightly. Good, he wasn’t dead. "I still can’t believe it. My dad’s a Super Saiyan, and I’m his son." Vegeta could really care less. He glanced down at Chikara, she was still unconscious but she was alive. That’s all that mattered. They continued on their way as the battle between Goku and Frieza raged on. The Super Saiyan knew he was in for a long battle, but he knew he couldn’t give up.

King Kai watches the battle from his planet as he telepathically converses with earth’s guardian Kame. "Mr. Popo has six of seven dragonballs. He should have the last one very soon. Then we can make our wish." Kame said. "Soon, everyone who was killed by Frieza will be revived." King Kai said.

Meanwhile in the middle of the desert, Popo found the seventh dragonball. Now all seven are gathered together and the wish can be made. Popo called for the dragon Shen Long. "Make your wish." the dragon ordered. "I wish for everyone killed by Frieza and his men to be returned to life." Popo said. "I-I’m not sure if I can grant that sort of wish." Shen Long said. "Please, you must try. This is a very important wish." Popo begged. "I will try and grant your wish." Shen Long said. Popo hoped the dragon could grant the wish, King Kai and Kame were counting on it. He also hoped Goku could defeat Frieza and return to Earth safely.

The Namekians that were once dead stood up, fully revived. A distance away, Dende opened his eyes and stood up. What happened to this once peaceful planet?

Guru’s left hand began to twitch and his eyes opened. He began hearing King Kai’s voice in his head. He told Guru about the wish and that his people were alive and well. Guru located Dende by his powers and told him to make the final wish. Porunga appeared in the darkened sky in front of Dende. "I still have one wish left don’t I, if that’s okay with you?" Dende asked. "Yes young one. Make your final wish." Porunga answered. "I wish for everyone on Namek except for Goku and Frieza to be sent to earth." Dende announced in the Namekian language. "Very well. Your wish will be granted." Porunga said, disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

Goku floated in mid-air, staring at Frieza. Frieza didn’t budge, he was waiting for the Super Saiyan to make a move. He wanted him to make a mistake and use it to his advantage. "Do something damn you!" Goku didn’t do or say anything.

Vegeta and Gohan stood on the capsule, waiting for Goku. Suddenly, they felt a strange power surrounding them. All around went pitch black. Then their surroundings changed. All around them were trees, grass, flowers, and rocks. The sky was blue and cloudless. "Earth. We’re home." Gohan said happily. "I don’t believe this, I’m back on this pitiful planet." Vegeta growled. He laid Chikara’s body on the ground. He knew she was dying, her injuries were too severe for her body to handle. "Where’s Krillin? Why isn’t he here?" Gohan asked Guru. "We were revived with the dragonballs of earth. Since Krillin has already been revived with them once, he cannot be revived with them again." Guru answered.

Gohan nodded sadly. Dende stood over the injured Piccolo and used his healing powers to heal his wounds. Piccolo stood up and thanked the young Namekian with a nod. Gohan looked at Chikara, he could sense she was dying too. "Isn’t there anything than can be done?" Guru coughed. "Bring the young woman to me." Vegeta did so. "She has done so much for our people. I feel I should do something in return." Guru began. "What’re you saying Guru?" Dende asked. Guru motioned for a Namek to approach him. He placed his hand on his head. He transferred his great power to the one he chose to be his successor. "I will give the life that I have left in me to this young woman." "Guru you can’t!" Dende exclaimed. If Guru died, then the Namekian dragonballs will disappear. "I’m dying anyway. I’d rather die for a good cause than fade away." Guru said. He closed his eyes and focused. A minute later, Chikara’s breathing became stronger. Guru then drew his last breath and died. Vegeta kneeled down to see if Chikara was all right. "Is she okay Vegeta?" Gohan asked. The Saiyan Prince looked up at him. "She’s comatose. Your Namek friend may have given his life-force, but there’s a chance she won’t ever wake up." "Still, we need to do everything we can to save her life." Gohan said. "She needs to return home so she can rest." Piccolo said. Vegeta picked her up and flew away without saying a word. Piccolo, Gohan, and Dende were surprised but, said nothing.

Vegeta managed to find the Capsule Corp minutes later. He saw a woman and a man standing in the front yard. "They must be Chikara’s parents." he thought. Mrs. Briefs saw Vegeta holding their daughter and immediately began to panic. Dr. Briefs chased after his wife as she ran up to Vegeta. "What happened?" Mrs. Briefs asked. Vegeta explained the entire situation. Mrs. Briefs nearly burst into tears. "We should get her inside." Dr. Briefs told Vegeta. The Saiyan followed him into Chikara’s house. They decided she’d be better off in her room, it would startle her if she woke up in the med-lab. Mrs. Briefs changed her clothes and put her in her bed. Vegeta stayed with her, he wanted to be there when she woke up.

On Namek, Goku has Frieza pleading for his life. Frieza shot an energy disk but that worked against him. Now he was lying on the ground, he was missing his entire lower torso and his left arm. "Don’t let me die. Please, I beg you." Goku hesitated. He wasn’t a ruthless Saiyan like Vegeta, he didn’t believe in killing his opponents without giving them a chance to change their ways. He thought about what Chikara would do. "No, she’d tear him limb from limb while he’s conscious." he thought. He gave Frieza a small part of his energy.

Vegeta sat at Chikara’s bedside. Dr. and Mrs. Briefs left the room a few minutes earlier. Chikara was breathing on her own, but she was hurt severely. Vegeta hoped she would survive. He began stroking her forehead softly with his fingertips. He sat there watching her. He wondered if she knew he was there. If she could feel him touching her forehead. He kissed her on her still lips. She didn’t respond. Vegeta wondered how long it would be before she would wake up, if she did at all. The two of them have been through so much ever since they met. It would kill him if she died.

Frieza floated in mid-air, staring at Goku. Goku flew away towards his space capsule. Frieza fired a ki blast at the Saiyan. Goku noticed it seconds later and fired one of his own. Goku’s blast hit Frieza sending him deep into the planet’s core. Goku looked around, Namek was a minute away from exploding. He located Frieza’s spaceship and sped to it’s location. He remembered that Vegeta had caused a lot of damage to the ship, but Goku hoped he could get it to work. He made it to the bridge as the ship began sinking into the ground. He pushed a few buttons, but nothing happened. "Come on work for me!" He pushed another button but again, nothing happened. He flew out of the ship in an attempt to make it to his own capsule. But he was too late, Namek exploded seconds later.

Vegeta stood at the window in Chikara’s bedroom. Chikara began to stir, her dark blue eyes opened slowly. She looked around, she was in her room. She turned her head towards her bedroom window. She saw Vegeta standing at the window. "Vegeta." she whispered. Vegeta turned around and approached the side of the bed. He sat down on the edge. "About time." "Sorry about that, not all of us can take a nap while in the middle of a major crisis." Chikara whispered. "Ouch, that stung." Vegeta said sarcastically. "How did I get home?" Chikara asked, her voice stronger. "The Namek brat wished everyone but Frieza and Kakarrot back to earth. The Namek elder gave you his life force so you could live. I brought you here. Your parents are here too." Vegeta answered. Chikara smiled at him. She tried to get out of bed but Vegeta stopped her. "Where the hell do you think you’re going?" "I’m going to wherever Gohan and the others are. I want to know what’s happening on Namek." Chikara answered. "You’re not going anywhere. I’ll go find out what’s going on and I’ll come back and tell you." Vegeta said. "I don’t think so. You’re not going anywhere without me." Chikara snapped. She got out of bed but Vegeta had to help her stand up.

"I’m gonna change, you wait outside. You leave without me and when I get my strength back, I’ll kick your ass." Chikara said. Vegeta smirked and left the room. Chikara changed into a black battle suit, much like the one she wore before, except it zipped up from waist to neck. She put on black boots and gloves, brushed her long hair and left her room. Vegeta was waiting in the hallway. "I wasn’t expecting to see you, I thought you might’ve left." Chikara said. "Let’s go." Vegeta said. "Wait." Chikara replied. "What now?" Vegeta asked. Chikara removed her left glove and pulled out a senzu bean. She popped the bean into her mouth and ate it. She felt her strength return instantly. "Okay, we can go now." The two Saiyans left Chikara’s house and arrived at the area where Gohan and the others were minutes later.

Gohan’s eyes widened in surprise. Chikara and Vegeta, showing up….together? Not throwing insults or punches at each other, nothing. Suddenly, Chikara heard a voice in her head calling her name. The voice belonged to Yamcha. "Yamcha? Is that you?" "Sure is. King Kai opened a telepathic link between us." Yamcha answered. "How’s it going up there?" Chikara asked. "Fine. I’ve got news." Yamcha said. "What kind of news?" Chikara asked. "Goku beat Frieza." Yamcha said. "Hey everyone, Goku beat Frieza! He won!" Chikara exclaimed happily. Everyone but Vegeta cheered. "Good job my friend." Piccolo thought. "He did it. I can’t believe it. Kakarrot defeated Frieza." Vegeta thought. "Chikara listen! There’s more. Goku tried to get Frieza’s ship to work so he could escape, but it died on him. He couldn’t get away, Namek exploded and Goku went with it." Yamcha explained.

Chikara was stunned, but then she smiled. "That’s really no problem. Once the Namek dragonballs are recreated, we’ll wish him, Krillin, and you guys back." "You can’t. Since Goku and Krillin died on Namek, they can’t be revived since Namek exploded." King Kai said. All Chikara could do was look at Gohan. "How can I tell him that his father is dead?" she thought. "What’s wrong?" Gohan asked her. The female Saiyan looked at the boy. "Your dad tried to escape from Namek before it exploded but he couldn’t. I’m afraid he’s dead Gohan." Gohan bowed his head, tears welling up in his eyes. "Can’t you revive him and Krillin back with the Namek dragonballs?" Piccolo asked. "No. If we were to ask the dragon to wish them back, they’d be sent to the place where they died. But Namek’s history." Chikara answered.

Suddenly, Vegeta began laughing. "What the hell is your problem?" Chikara demanded. "Since Kakarrot is gone, I can finally conquer this pitiful planet." Vegeta said. He approached Gohan. Chikara was getting very, very pissed off. "You’re nothing compared to my father." Gohan muttered. "You, Chikara, and I are the only survivors of an ancient race. I need you….to shine my shoes and call me Lord Vegeta." Vegeta said. That comment pissed Gohan off. He rushed at Vegeta and began punching him, but Vegeta just blocked his attempts. "You want to challenge the Prince of Saiyans? Fine with me." Vegeta said. He flew up into the air. Gohan followed. Piccolo glanced at Chikara, she was ready to jump in and rip Vegeta’s head off. But he knew she wouldn’t do anything, this wasn’t her fight.

"Come on kid. Or are you as pathetic as your father?" Vegeta challenged. Gohan rushed at Vegeta and punched him in the face. Vegeta was surprised by the blow but didn’t have a chance to recover because Gohan hit him in the stomach. He attempted to punch him again, but Vegeta blocked it and punched Gohan. The blow was so powerful it sent Gohan flying to the ground at blinding speed. Dende ran over to him when he fell. Vegeta landed in front of the two. "Pathetic." He extended his right arm and opened his hand. Golden energy formed in his palm. Piccolo appeared behind him. "Not today. Back off." The energy vanished and seconds later, Vegeta flew away. Chikara went after him. "Father. Please come home." Gohan whispered. There was one thing on his mind, how was he gonna tell his mother?

"Damn him. What an asshole. Goku’s dead and what does he do? He rubs it right in Gohan’s face." Chikara said. Vegeta glanced behind him to see her following him. He sighed and landed, trying to get away from her. Unfortunately, it didn’t work. "What the hell do you want?" "What you did back there was low. Gohan’s father is dead and you turn up the notch on the asshole generator." Chikara answered. Vegeta rolled his eyes and scoffed, which pissed Chikara off. "Someone’s gotta put you in your place and that someone is me." "If you want to fight then fine." Vegeta said. Chikara laughed. "You actually think you can beat me? I guess you want to find out the hard way." She took a fighting stance. Vegeta didn’t move. He didn’t really expect her to accept his challenge because she was still recovering from the battle on Namek. He would never strike a woman, and he wasn’t about to start. He just stood there, staring at the menacing look on her face.

133 days passed on earth. The new elder recreated the seven dragonballs of Namek. Dende summoned the Namek dragon Porunga. They had three wishes that needed to be granted. The Nameks decided to wait a little longer to wish their homeland back. "Dende, the first wish is to bring Goku and Krillin back to life." Chikara said. Dende announced the wish. Chikara was sitting on the ground, she had frequent dizzy spells since she was still in the recovery process. "The one called Krillin is now alive, but the one called Goku cannot be revived." Porunga said. "Why the hell not?" Chikara demanded as Chi Chi and Gohan gasped. Dr. and Mrs. Briefs stared at their daughter in shock. "Because he is alive and well." Porunga answered. "Goku’s alive?!" Chi Chi exclaimed happily. Gohan was beaming. "That stupid son of a bitch! Having…some of us worried! Wait until he gets back, mark my words Goku, I’m gonna kick your ass!" Chikara yelled angrily. Dr. and Mrs. Briefs stared at their daughter again. Vegeta gave her a smirk and a glance. "What?" Chikara asked her parents. "The next wish is to send Goku and Krillin to the Check-in station." Gohan told Dende. The Namek child announced the wish. "Krillin and Daddy will be home soon!" Gohan thought happily. "The one called Krillin has been sent, but the one called Goku refused. He said he would return later." Porunga said. "Kakarrot is alive. I don’t believe it. He must be on another planet, sharpening his skills while I’m stuck here." Vegeta thought.

He glanced down at Chikara, who was deciding on the next wish. She had "taken charge" when she returned from Namek. "But being here hasn’t been all bad." he thought as he half-smiled at her. He glanced to his left and saw a space capsule, he had an idea. He was gonna find Kakarrot and destroy him. Chikara glanced at him, she knew what he was thinking. Vegeta headed for the capsule, Chikara followed him. Vegeta noticed she was behind him. "Wait Vegeta." she said. The Saiyan Prince stopped and turned to face her. "If you’re going after Goku, I’m going with you." she told him. Vegeta laughed shortly. "No you’re not. You’re staying here, you’re not fully healthy yet." "I’m going whether you like it or not." Chikara said firmly. Vegeta sighed. "You’re not going." "I’m absolutely fine. You can’t keep worrying about me all the time, I’m a big girl." Chikara said. Vegeta knew she was right, but he couldn’t help but to worry. He almost lost her once, he didn’t want to have to go through that again.

"You’re not going and that’s final." "I’d like to see you try and stop me." Chikara shot back. "You’re gonna get yourself killed, is that a risk you’re willing to take?" Vegeta asked. "Yes." Chikara answered. Vegeta knew if he left without her, she’d find a way to follow him. Chikara didn’t want him going alone, she didn’t want anything to happen to him. But she wasn’t about to tell him that. Vegeta was totally against her going with him, she’d attempt to stop him if he tried to kill Kakarrot. But that wasn’t the only reason, he didn’t want her to die. "Come on. But if you get in way over your head, don’t come crying to me." They stepped onto the space capsule. Minutes later, the capsule took off. "Where are they going?" Mrs. Briefs demanded. "It doesn’t matter." Piccolo said flatly. "My daughter’s up there!" Mrs. Briefs exclaimed. "Calm down. Vegeta’s up there with her." Dr. Briefs said. "He wouldn’t let anything happen to her, would he?" Gohan thought.

"Engines are running normally." Chikara reported. "Good, if we’re gonna find Kakarrot everything needs to be running smoothly." Vegeta said. Chikara stood up, a wave of dizziness swept over her, she began to fall. Vegeta caught her. "I knew this wasn’t a good idea." "Vegeta, I’m fine. I just got a little dizzy that’s all." Chikara said. "A little dizzy? You would’ve fallen if I didn’t catch you." Vegeta said. "I’m fine." Chikara replied. "I’ll quit bugging you if you go and rest for a little while." Vegeta said. Chikara rolled her dark blue eyes. "Okay. I’ll go rest." She left the bridge. Vegeta sighed. He knew he shouldn’t have brought her along. She wasn’t totally at full strength, even after six months of recovery. But she insisted on coming with him anyway. For what reason? He didn’t know. But she was there, and there wasn’t anything he could do about it. He turned around his attention to the consul behind him.

A few hours later, Chikara woke up with a start. The capsule was violently shaking. She jumped out of bed and ran to the bridge. Vegeta was pushing buttons on the consul. "What’s wrong?" she asked him. "The engines are malfunctioning." Vegeta answered. Chikara approached the consul as he stepped aside. She pushed a few buttons. "Damn." "What is it?" Vegeta asked. "The engines are overheated. We can’t go any further, we need to locate the nearest planet and land." Chikara answered. "Roshaia is the nearest planet." Vegeta said. Chikara began landing preparations.

The capsule landed on the planet Roshaia’s surface. Chikara began running a scan on the engines right away. "Well?" Vegeta demanded. "It’ll take awhile for them to cool off." "How long?" Vegeta asked. "A week at the most." Chikara answered. "A week?!" Vegeta exclaimed. "It’s not like I can take a bucket of water and dump it on the engines." Chikara replied. "What do we do?" Vegeta asked.

"Well, it looks like we’re stuck here til the engines cool off." Chikara answered. Vegeta sighed. "It’s not that bad, the worst part is the engines have to cool off manually." Chikara told him. Vegeta looked at her. He knew she was intelligent, especially about computer systems. He trusted her knowledge. "But look at the bright side. At least we get a small vacation." Chikara said, leaving the bridge. Vegeta shook his head and followed her out of the capsule. He found her checking out Roshaia’s scenery. The planet was an environment that included rivers, plains, grasslands, and mountains. "Wow, this place is beautiful." she said. Vegeta approached her side and looked at her. Chikara looked back and smiled, her dark blue eyes sparkling. She began walking away.

"Where are you going?" Vegeta demanded. "I’m just gonna take a look around." Chikara answered. Vegeta watched her continue on her way. The female Saiyan stopped and turned around. She ran up to him and grabbed his arm. "What’re you waiting for? Come on!" She dragged him behind her. Vegeta was stumbling behind her. "Slow down woman! You’re yanking my arm off!" "Sorry. This place is so beautiful, I just want to check it out." Chikara said, slowing down. "You can check it out from the capsule, you shouldn’t be moving around too much." Vegeta replied. "I’m fine, we’re just gonna walk around. Nothing else. Then I promise I’ll take it easy for a little while." Chikara said, wrapping her arm around Vegeta’s. The Saiyan Prince knew he wasn’t gonna win this argument. "Alright." Chikara smiled and kissed him on the cheek. They walked around, looking at the many things that inhabit Roshaia. Vegeta couldn’t believe how excited she was to see all of this. He found it intriguing that she was amused by so little.

As they continued on their way, Vegeta felt a large power. It felt like it was coming from all directions. He stopped walking. Chikara was startled by his sudden halt. "What’s wrong?" "Do you feel that?" Vegeta asked. Chikara focused, then gasped. "That’s one hell of a power. It’s coming from all directions. It’s impossible to pinpoint it exactly." The two Saiyans checked their surroundings, but they didn’t see anything. Chikara took a few steps forward. Suddenly, a large half-goat half-human slime monster appeared out of nowhere. He grabbed her by the throat and yanked her up in the air. "I have a question, were you beaten with an ugly stick?" Chikara choked out. The monster growled angrily, obviously offended by the comment. "Hey Goatman!" Vegeta shouted. Goatman turned his head to look at the Saiyan Prince. "Why don’t you pick on someone your own size?!" Goatman tightened his grip on Chikara’s throat. Vegeta knew he wasn’t gonna let Chikara go that easily. Goatman shot up into the air, still holding onto Chikara’s throat. "Dammit!" Vegeta shouted, going up after him. Chikara tried to kick Goatman in the chest, but she couldn’t get her feet near him. "Vegeta! Blast this bastard already!" Vegeta knew he had to be careful, one inch in the wrong direction and Chikara was history.

He placed his hands in front of him, golden energy shot from his hands and hit Goatman with deadly accuracy. Goatman began falling towards the ground at high speed, he still had a strong grip on Chikara’s throat. Chikara raised her right hand to Goatman’s left shoulder. Purple energy shot from her hand and hit Goatman’s shoulder, tearing it away from the rest of it’s body. Both hit the ground. Vegeta landed across the dead monster and the recovering Saiyan. He ran over to Chikara, she appeared to be unharmed from the fall. "You all right?" Chikara nodded. Vegeta helped her stand up. Chikara looked at the dead monster. "Nice shot." "Not bad if I do say so myself." Vegeta replied. He could still feel the massive power. He realized how familiar it was.

"Stupid monster." Chikara growled. "The power we felt didn’t belong to our slimy friend, I can still feel it." Vegeta said. "Don’t we ever get a break?" Chikara demanded. Vegeta didn’t hear her, he was trying to match the familiar power with a face. He knew it was a powerful aura, but he couldn’t make a mental match. "Chikara, I’m taking you back to the capsule. Then I’m gonna have a more extensive look around." Chikara rolled her eyes. "No way, I’m going with you." "Now’s not the time to argue with me. I’m taking you back and you’re gonna wait for me to come back." Vegeta said firmly. "There’s no way in hell I’m gonna wait for you while you are out and about on a strange planet." Chikara snapped. "You’re going back." Vegeta growled, beginning to get pissed off. "Fine, then I’ll just follow you." Chikara said.

Vegeta sighed and rolled his eyes in frustration. Chikara wasn’t one to take orders. "Fine." "Where do we start looking?" Chikara asked. "I’m not sure." Vegeta answered. "Maybe we should split up, we’ll cover more ground." Chikara suggested. Vegeta shot her an "I don’t think so" glance. "Or maybe not." Chikara replied sheepishly.

Dr. Lexis Rudo stands over a lab table in his laboratory. His latest project lies on the table, nearly, but not close to being completed. "How goes your project?" a voice asked. Rudo turned around to see his associate Cort standing in the doorway. Cort was also a Saiyan and asked Rudo to work for him because of his expertise in genetic engineering. "Good. But it’s gonna take some time." Rudo answered. "Time is something we don’t have. I suggest you hurry up if you value your life." Cort threatened. "I’m hurrying as fast as I can. This is an extremely delicate process, one mistake and things could go horribly wrong." Rudo protested. "I’m only gonna say this once, so listen and listen good. Hurry your ass up but don’t mess this up. Mess up, and I’ll kill you." Cort threatened.

Vegeta and Chikara flew through the air, trying to pinpoint the exact location of the strong power. But so far, they weren’t having any luck. "Maybe we should search on foot. We should keep our power levels low so we can’t be detected." Chikara suggested. "Agreed." Vegeta replied. The two Saiyans landed, a surprise was waiting for them. "Who the hell are you?" Chikara demanded. Vegeta’s black eyes narrowed and his jaw clenched. He knew who this man was. "A friend to the Prince." the man answered. Chikara looked at Vegeta. "I thought you were dead. I killed you in battle." Vegeta growled. "You missed." the man replied. "Okay, I’ve obviously missed something here." Chikara said. "You don’t remember me? You should know who I am." the man told Chikara. The female Saiyan shrugged. "I am Cort, and like I said I’m an old friend to the Prince." "Doesn’t look like the type of person you’d associate with." Chikara commented, glancing at Vegeta. "He should be dead." Vegeta muttered.

"I’m surprised you don’t remember me, you were there when Vegeta and I had our battle." Cort said. "Huh? I was?" Chikara asked, confused. "Yes. Vegeta said he was gonna show you how a true Saiyan should act. You were so cute. I’m glad to see you turned out so well." Cort answered, looking at Chikara from head to toe. That pissed Vegeta off. "She has nothing to do with our conflict. This is between you and me." Cort laughed. "How sweet. Who would’ve thought the ruthless Prince Vegeta of the Saiyans would care about any one other than himself." "Chikara, move out of the way." Vegeta growled. Chikara looked at Vegeta and took a few steps back. Vegeta and Cort took fighting stances and prepared to fight. Chikara could feel Cort’s power, it was the power she and Vegeta were searching for. She knew Vegeta might have a hard time against Cort, but she wouldn’t jump in unless it was necessary. "Good luck Vegeta." she thought.

Vegeta launched the first offensive. He rushed at Cort and launched an array of punches and kicks, but none of them did any damage. He stepped back and placed his hands in front of him. Blue energy formed in his palms and launched his Gatlen Gun Attack. The blue ball of energy hit Cort, but it didn’t phase him. "Dammit!" Cort laughed evilly and launched an offensive of his own. He began punching and kicking Vegeta, showing no signs of letting up. Chikara stood by and watched the battle rage on. Vegeta was losing badly, and if she didn’t step in he could lose his life. Red energy formed in Cort’s right hand. "Red Sun Attack!" The red ball of energy flew at Vegeta. Chikara jumped in and knocked it away.

"Dammit woman, what the hell are you doing?" Vegeta demanded. "Saving you for once." Chikara answered. Cort laughed. "Like you stand a chance against me." Chikara smirked. "You have no idea who you’re dealing with." Vegeta was kneeling on the ground. "What is she thinking? She’s gonna get herself killed." he thought. Cort was winning the battle, but Chikara wasn’t about to give up. She took a few steps back and began powering up. Her long hair spiked up and turned gold and her eyes turned green. Cort was locked in a small moment of shock. Chikara is a Super Saiyan, and a very powerful one at that. "You are so dead." Chikara replied. Vegeta had no idea she was a Super Saiyan. He figured she hit this level during the six-month period after they returned from Namek.

The tables turned very quickly. Chikara wasn’t far from victory. Vegeta watched with awe. "I’ll never piss her off again." he thought. Chikara grabbed Cort by his white hair and began slamming her right knee into his stomach. Cort knew he would die if he didn’t retreat. He managed to dropkick her, knocking her to the ground. Then he stepped back. "Not bad cutie. We will meet again, I promise you." He flew away. Chikara stood up and returned to her regular Saiyan form. Vegeta approached her side. "We haven’t seen the last of him." "Good, now I know why you want him dead." Chikara replied. Vegeta glanced at her. "Let’s follow him. He needs to be eliminated." Chikara said. The two Saiyans took to the skies to follow Cort. They kept their power levels at their maximum; they wanted Cort to know he was being followed.

Rudo smiled with satisfaction, his project was finally complete. Cort burst through the door to the lab. "Is it finished?" "Yes, all she needs is fresh blood from one of the people whose DNA strands she possesses. Two are dead; one is alive and well. We have a sample of her blood." Rudo answered. "Well? What the hell are you waiting for? Give her the goddamn blood!" Cort ordered. Rudo nodded and grabbed a syringe; the narrow tube was filled with blood. He injected the being with the blood. She underwent a transformation. Seconds later, she sat up on the table. She looked exactly like Chikara.

Vegeta and Chikara knew where Cort was. They stood outside a large fortress. "Here’s an idea, let’s just blow this place straight to hell." Chikara suggested. Vegeta smirked. "Too easy. There would be a chance he would escape at the last minute." Chikara frowned. The two Saiyans entered the fortress.

Two staircases wound around in opposite directions and connected to a single door. But they knew that the fortress was bigger than it looks. "We’ll need to split up." Chikara said. Vegeta shot her a glance. "Don’t look at me like that." Chikara growled. Vegeta headed for the staircase on the left, Chikara headed for the one on the right. Both proceeded through the door. The fortress was a virtual maze. Vegeta went west, Chikara went east.

"Will she be ready to fight?" Cort demanded. "Yes, she was created with the knowledge to fight." Rudo answered. "Does she have a name?" Cort asked. "Rika." Rudo answered. Rika jumped off the table. "They have arrived. It will only be a matter of time before they’re here." Cort sighed. Things weren’t going according to plan. He hoped Rika could kill both Vegeta and Chikara, killing Vegeta shouldn’t be a problem, but Chikara would be a challenge. "Your work here is done Rudo." Rudo nodded. "You did fine work. If Rika succeeds, then maybe I could use your expertise again." Cort told him.

"He’s good, but not great." Chikara replied, continuing through the maze. She knew his twisted mind created the maze, but Chikara knew she wouldn’t be in for much longer. She wondered how Vegeta was doing. He didn’t like the idea of splitting up, but he went along with it anyway. Chikara could feel Cort’s aura, she was getting close. Her mind wandered back to her fight against Cort only hours before. She kicked his ass, and she’d do it again. And this time, he won’t escape alive. But she knew Vegeta would want to fight him. "I guess I could restrain myself for a little while." she thought as she made a left turn at a junction. "Look out Cort. Here I come." She was getting closer, but there was a second power along with Cort’s. A very strong power.

Vegeta remained on his guard. He reminded himself that Cort was unpredictable. He could jump out at any time, so Vegeta knew he needed to be ready. He wondered how Chikara was doing and if she was all right. She still had some healing to do, but she was tough. Chikara would never let on that something was wrong with her. That was one trait that pissed Vegeta off. If something was indeed wrong, he probably wouldn’t find out until it was too late. He sighed and continued on his way.

Chikara stood in front of a large steel door. She knew Cort was on the other side, waiting her. She was waiting for Vegeta. "I’m gonna give him another thirty seconds then I’m just gonna bust in there." She sighed and rolled her dark blue eyes. Then she turned to face the door and pushed it open. "Well, well, well. Look who’s here." Cort said. Chikara narrowed her eyes and walked further into the room. She felt a third power in the room, but she couldn’t see anyone else besides her and Cort. "He’s up to something. Sneaky son of a bitch." she thought. "Welcome. I knew you would find your way up here." Cort said. "Cut the crap Cort. I’m gonna give you two options. You can surrender and I can kill you quickly. Or you can fight me and you can die slowly. Your choice." Chikara growled.

Vegeta knew he was almost there, he could feel it. Minutes later, he arrived in the corridor where the steel door was. As he approached the door, he heard a low growl. Suddenly, sharp clawed hands grabbed him from behind. The claws were digging into Vegeta’s broad shoulders. "Shit!" Vegeta thought. He rammed his head into the assailant’s chin, knocking it’s head back. Vegeta whirled around and got a good look at his attacker. It was a minotaur, a big ugly minotaur. "Universal take-over cannot be achieved without hiring personnel." The minotaur roared loudly.

Cort laughed. This girl actually thought she could defeat him. Chikara rolled her eyes, she knew Cort was up to something. "Look, I’m in a hurry so I’m gonna just cut to the chase. What the hell are you up to?" "What, you don’t want to hear me out as I tell you my diabolical plan?" Cort asked. Chikara gave him an icy glare. "It’s customary." Cort said. Chikara had a feeling that Cort would annoy her unless she listened to what he wanted to say.

"Make it quick." "Well, you and Vegeta’s sudden landing wasn’t an accident." Cort began. "What?" Chikara demanded. "It’s true. While you two were making googly eyes at each other and doing it in every place imaginable, I sent someone to sabotage your capsule." Cort continued. Chikara was both shocked and pissed off. "We knew that you wouldn’t make it to your desired destination. We knew you’d land on this very planet. We knew everything, and our plan has been going perfectly. It’s nearly complete." Cort said. "What the hell do you mean we?" Chikara demanded. "Well, me of course, a genius friend of mine." Cort began. Chikara had a feeling he was holding out on her. "Is that all?" "No, there’s more." Cort answered. Chikara heard footsteps behind her. She whirled around, her dark blue eyes widened. She was staring at….herself.

Vegeta took a fighting stance. The minotaur’s power level wasn’t high, one ki blast should be enough. Vegeta smirked and fired a ki blast at the minotaur, destroying the ugly monster on impact. He ran down the hall and stopped in front of the door. He felt a third power on the other side. One was Cort’s, the second was Chikara’s, but the third, he didn’t recognize it. But it was powerful. It was stronger than his, Vegeta knew that. His dark eyes widened. "It’s stronger than Chikara’s." He knew Chikara wasn’t back to her old self yet. He was very pissed. Cort had tricked them, and now the woman he loved was in life-threatening danger.

"What the hell?" Chikara demanded. "Chikara, meet Rika. Your clone. She was created from the DNA of one male and two female Saiyans, one of them being you. As for her appearance, we had a sample of your blood. We injected the blood into Rika’s body. She’s stronger than you, faster than you, and smarter than you." Cort explained. "You’re sick." Chikara said. "The plan was to kill you and Vegeta so Frieza and his father King Cold can take over earth." Cort continued. "Frieza can’t be alive. Goku killed him on Namek." Chikara said. "True. Cold found his body parts and reconstructed him." Cort replied. "Reconstructed? What, was he reconstructed into his rightful gender, if anyone knew what it was?" Chikara commented. "Frieza is now a cyborg, and unstoppable. Even a Super Saiyan cannot defeat him." Cort said. Chikara took a fighting stance; it was time for Cort and Rika to die.

"You might want to turn around, I’m not the one you’re fighting." Cort replied. Before Chikara could turn around, Rika slammed her fists into Chikara’s back. Chikara fell to the ground. Rika yanked her up by her hair and began punching her in her lower back. Cort stood by and watched the fight, a satisfied smile on his face. But he wondered where Vegeta was. It wasn’t like him to miss a fight. "He’ll show. If he values Chikara’s life, he’ll show." Chikara managed to break free of Rika’s grip. She placed her hands at her right side, making a ki blast in her palms. As she focused, the ki blast grew in size. "Kame…" Rika took a fighting stance. "Hame…" The ki blast continued to grow in Chikara’s palms. Rika put her hands in front of her to attempt to rebound the blast. "Ha!" Chikara shouted.

The ki blast flew at Rika, but it bounced off her hands and hit Chikara with extreme force. Chikara was knocked back into a nearby wall. She slid to the ground, barely conscious. Cort saw this as his chance to kill Chikara.

Vegeta flung the door open and stepped into the room. Rika whirled around. "Vegeta." Vegeta stared at her. "Thank goodness you’re okay. I was getting worried." Rika said. Vegeta was kind of uneasy about that statement. Chikara would never worry about him, no matter the situation. This girl looked like her, but she wasn’t. Vegeta glanced at Cort, who had Chikara by the throat and was closing in for the kill. Cort had red energy forming in his right palm. Vegeta could feel the power in it. It stood a good chance of killing Chikara since she wasn’t fully healthy yet. Vegeta’s anger was growing and growing. It quickly reached it’s peak. His black hair turned gold and his dark eyes turned green.

Cort released the red ki blast. "Shit." Chikara replied. As the blast flew at her, she closed her eyes. Suddenly, Vegeta rushed in and slapped the ki blast away. Then he kicked Cort in the chest, knocking him to the other side of the room. Chikara stood up as Vegeta turned to face her. Rika attempted to attack, but Chikara fired a ki blast at her, knocking her down. Vegeta smirked, this was definitely Chikara. Cort stood up and saw Vegeta. "Damn! A new Super Saiyan!" Vegeta turned around. "That’s right asshole. A new Super Saiyan. I bet you’re feeling scared as hell right now." "It doesn’t matter. I’m gonna kill you, and I’ll make sure you won’t come back." Cort growled. Vegeta glanced back at Chikara out the corner of his eye. "I’m fine. You take care of Cort. I’ll keep an eye on my evil twin." Chikara told him. Vegeta launched his offensive. Cort knew he was about to die. Vegeta was too strong. Rika stood up and moved to intervene, but Chikara fired a ki blast knocking her back into the wall. Rika knew that even though Chikara was on the weak side, she wasn’t about to let her intervene again.

Vegeta put a small distance between him and Cort. He fired a ki blast that took Cort’s head off upon impact. Rika turned to run, but Chikara caught her. She grabbed her head and twisted it all the way around, snapping every bone in her neck. Vegeta glanced at her. "Payback’s a bitch isn’t it?" Chikara commented. Vegeta smirked, then reverted to his normal Saiyan form. The two found a shortcut out of the fortress. They quickly returned to their space capsule. Chikara ran system checks on the engines right away. "The engines are operational, but the temperature is still above normal. We can make it to earth, but I can reroute the back-up generators to supply power to the engines in case they shut down again. If anything like that happens, there’s a chance we could lose electrical power. But the life support systems will still be intact." Vegeta nodded. Minutes later, the capsule took off.

Chikara opened her eyes and sighed. She heard sounds coming from the bridge. She jumped out of bed and headed for the capsule’s bridge. She found Vegeta looking out a window. "You okay?" "Yeah, go back to sleep." Vegeta answered. "How can I when you’re staring out a window in the middle of the night? I know you’re tired." Chikara said. Vegeta sighed. Chikara approached his side. She knew something was bugging him. "If something’s wrong, you need to tell me." "When we get back to earth, and when Frieza and Cold show up, I want you to stay out of the way." Vegeta said. "Vegeta, you know I can’t do that." Chikara said. "Chikara, you nearly got yourself killed back there. You’re still not fully recovered, I can’t take that risk." Vegeta said. "I don’t care. Frieza’s gonna die and I’m gonna kill him." Chikara snapped.

"You could die!" Vegeta said angrily. "Frieza killed my parents! He deserves to die!" Chikara shot back. "He killed my father too! There’s no way I’m gonna let you walk into a deathtrap!" Vegeta yelled. "Who’re you to tell me what to do? I’ve been waiting for years to get revenge and nobody’s gonna stop me. Not even you." Chikara growled. "If I have to stop you, I will do anything to keep you from getting killed." Vegeta said, calming himself. "You’re either with me or against me." Chikara muttered. Vegeta stared at her with a firmness Chikara knew all to well.

Chikara was very frustrated. She couldn’t think straight and she was losing her composure. She fell to her knees and began to cry. Vegeta blinked, he’s never seen Chikara cry before. He was surprised by this action. His father told him that crying was a sign of weakness. "But I’m not my father." he thought. He knelt down and put his hand on her shoulder. Chikara looked up at him, her face tearstained. He kissed her on the forehead and wiped the tears from her face. "You know I can’t walk away from this." Chikara whispered. "Ssh. Quiet, I know. But let’s drop the subject for now." Vegeta said. Chikara nodded. Vegeta knew Chikara was still very upset, but at least she was calmed down. "Come on, you should get some sleep. You’ll feel better in the morning." He helped her stand up. Chikara looked up at him, Vegeta tilted her chin up. Chikara closed her eyes as Vegeta kissed her softly on the lips.

Suddenly, the capsule began shaking violently. The lights went out. Chikara pulled back. "Damn. Stupid lights." "I don’t need the lights." Vegeta said. He kissed her again and wrapped his arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Days later, the capsule landed on earth. When the Saiyans were welcomed home, they were told that Tien, Yamcha, and Chou Zou were all brought back to life. The Namekians returned to their newly wished back homeland. Vegeta and Chikara told everyone that Frieza and Cold were on the way to earth.

The warriors on earth knew they needed to prepare for their arrival.

Days later, Chikara discovered she was pregnant. She told Vegeta right away. When he heard the news, a small wave of relief washed down his spine. Now that’s she’s carrying a child, she won’t be able to participate in the battle against Frieza and Cold. But he wasn’t gonna tell her that. At the beginning of her pregnancy, Chikara was miserable. She spent more time in the bathroom than the average human male. Vegeta constantly teased her, but she knew he was having a little fun and using her condition for his jokes. Vegeta trained constantly, he wanted to make sure he was strong enough to defeat Frieza and Cold. Piccolo spent his time training with Gohan while Yamcha and Krillin trained themselves. Chi Chi sits at home worrying about Goku.

Eight months later…

Vegeta felt like he was gonna throw up. He and Chikara were eating dinner, and Chikara was scarfing down a plate of spinach drowned in chocolate syrup. Chikara hated spinach. She wanted to kill the one who discovered spinach. After cramming a forkful of chocolate covered spinach into her mouth, she looked up at Vegeta, who was staring at her. "What?" "That’s disgusting. I thought you hated spinach." Vegeta answered. "Sorry, I can’t help it. I just had an insane craving for spinach and chocolate." Chikara said. Vegeta continued to stare at her. "It’s only for one more month. Then I’ll start eating real food." Chikara said.

Days later, Vegeta left to train in the peace and quiet of the great outdoors. He wanted to get out of the house since Chikara was complaining about the baby’s constant kicking. She didn’t want him to leave, but he promised to be back in time for the baby to be born. Chi Chi volunteered to take care of Chikara until Vegeta returned. She was home alone since Gohan was still away training with Piccolo. She still worried about Goku, but at least she knew he was alive. And she had many things to keep her busy; taking care of Chikara for Vegeta was a big task. But she did find it unusual that the baby’s kicking was causing her pain. Chi Chi remembered how much pain she was in before Gohan was born, but she wasn’t in this much pain.

As Piccolo and Gohan trained, they felt two strong powers heading their way. They recognized one, but not the other. "Frieza and Cold. They’re finally here." Piccolo said. Gohan narrowed his eyes. He knew he was ready for this fight. Piccolo knew it too. Minutes later, Frieza and his father Cold landed in front of Piccolo and Gohan. "We meet again." Frieza said. "You must be the Namek-man, and the runt with all the power." Cold replied. Piccolo quickly raised his power level to let Vegeta know that Frieza and Cold had arrived.

Gohan hoped they’d hurry.

Vegeta halted his ki blast as he felt the two strong powers. "They’re here." He felt the sudden increase in Piccolo’s power level. That was the sign that they might need help. He flew to Piccolo and Gohan’s location. When he arrived, he saw what the Namek warrior was concerned about. Frieza was now a cyborg, with at least twice the strength he had before. Cold was definitely stronger than Gohan and Piccolo. Vegeta knew he’d be the one to fight him. "Hello Vegeta, where’s Chikara?" Frieza asked. "None of your goddamn business asshole." Vegeta growled. "How sweet, protecting the woman you love. I knew you had feelings for her, it was only a matter of time before they surfaced." Frieza said. Piccolo glanced at Vegeta, he could tell he was pissed off.

Vegeta gritted his teeth. He didn’t want Frieza knowing where Chikara was, she was still pregnant with his child. If Frieza found out he’d kill her and the unborn baby. "She doesn’t have anything to do with this. Keep her out of it." "Protective aren’t we? Who would’ve thought the ruthless Prince of Saiyans would care about any one other than himself? Especially about a woman whom he formerly despised." Frieza commented. "I told you to leave her out of this!" Vegeta exclaimed angrily.

Chikara walked into the kitchen to put a dirty plate in the sink. Chi Chi was doing laundry in the back of the house. Suddenly, Chikara felt a sharp pain in her stomach. The plate fell to the ground and shattered. "Come on, not now." Chi Chi ran into the room to see Chikara doubled over in pain. "Are you all right?" "No. It’s time to go to the hospital." Chikara choked out. Chi Chi called Krillin to tell him to find Vegeta and tell him that Chikara’s gonna have the baby. "N-No." Chikara choked out. "Why?" Chi Chi asked. "Frieza and Cold are here. Piccolo and Gohan will need his help." Chikara answered.

Chi Chi sighed and told Krillin to meet them at the hospital. Chikara was put into a private room until it would be time to have the baby. Chi Chi called Yamcha and Dr. and Mrs. Briefs. They rushed right over. Chikara had a firm grip on Yamcha’s hair with one hand, and a grip around Krillin’s throat with the other. She took a deep breath as she felt another contraction. She reminded herself that she was gonna kill Vegeta. Chi Chi and Mrs. Briefs were trying to help her through the massive pain she was in. The doctors reported that it would be a long while before Chikara would be fully ready to have the baby.

"Dammit!" Piccolo shouted. He had launched one of his most powerful attacks, but Frieza managed to dodge it with ease. Gohan let out a shout as he charged his next attack. "Masenko!" A large golden fireball flew at Frieza and Cold. The father and son duo could feel the massive power in the attack. They turned around to attempt to avoid the attack, but Vegeta appeared in front of them. "Going somewhere boys?" he asked, flashing his cocky smile. Seconds before the attack hit it’s target, Vegeta shot up into the air to avoid it. He laughed as Frieza and Cold picked themselves up. He was about to launch an offensive against Frieza when, suddenly, a teenage boy appeared out of nowhere. He used the sword in his hands to slice Frieza and Cold into fertilizer. Vegeta was stunned. Some kid just burst in and killed both Frieza and Cold. "Who’re you?" Piccolo asked the boy. The boy remained silent. "Obviously no one’s gonna get anywhere. I’m leaving, I have more important things to do than stand here and look at all of you." Vegeta growled. He left, the boy didn’t seem to care that he left. "You are Son Goku’s son aren’t you?" he asked Gohan. "Yes." Gohan answered. "I must speak with him, do you know where he is?" the boy asked. "He’s on another planet training." Gohan answered. "He should return soon." Piccolo said. The three went to the top of a high cliff to wait for Goku.

As Vegeta flew through the air towards home, he felt a familiar ki fluctuating. "Chikara." She was at the hospital. He increased his speed and raced towards the hospital.

Chikara cringed in pain as another contraction made itself known. It had been seven hours, and she was ready to have this baby. She felt two strong powers fading and a new one emerging. She recognized the ki to be that of a Saiyan. She knew that the two fading powers belonged to Frieza and Cold. "Dammit Vegeta! I swear I’ll kill you!" she shouted. Chi Chi covered her ears. She hoped Vegeta would get the message she left him at home. Chikara’s contractions were getting closer and closer together. It was almost time to have the baby.

 

Vegeta ran into the hospital and got Chikara’s room number. When he entered the room, he found Chikara cringing through another contraction. Chi Chi turned around and breathed a sigh of relief. "You’re just in time. The doctor is preparing a delivery room for her." Vegeta glanced at Chikara. "She is in quite a bit of pain. But otherwise, she’s fine." Chi Chi told him. Vegeta glanced at her then he approached Chikara’s bedside. "About time." Chikara muttered. "I heard you’re about to have the brat any time now." Vegeta said. Chi Chi and the others left the room so Chikara and Vegeta could be alone. "Yeah, it couldn’t wait any more." Chikara said, mustering a smile. A doctor entered the room. "The delivery room is ready." "This is it." Chikara said. "You are allowed in the room with her if you wish." the doctor told Vegeta. "No, I’ll wait in the waiting room." Vegeta replied.

As Chikara was taken to the delivery room, Vegeta sat in the waiting room with Chi Chi and the others. He knew Chikara was happy about the whole baby thing, who was he to deny her whatever she wanted?

Chikara closed her eyes, gritted her teeth, and pushed as hard as she could. She felt like she was being torn in half. The doctor told her to push again, she did so. Several pushes and curses aimed at Vegeta later, she heard the high pitched wail of her baby.

Vegeta stood up when the doctor approached him. "Well?" "Congratulations, you have a very healthy baby boy. And both mother and son are doing fine." the doctor reported. Vegeta returned to Chikara’s room. She was sitting up in bed, holding their son. She looked up at him and smiled. Vegeta pulled a chair up to the side of the bed and sat down. "That is the ugliest baby I’ve ever seen." "I think he looks like you." Chikara said. "What is his name?" Vegeta asked. "Trunks." Chikara answered. "Can I hold him?" Vegeta asked. "Of course, you’re his father." Chikara said. She handed the baby to Vegeta. Trunks giggled at his father, his Saiyan tail swishing behind him.

Goku’s space capsule landed on earth. "Finally home." He stepped off the capsule and looked around. Three powers were due east. He flew in the direction of the powers. He found Gohan, Piccolo, and some strange boy standing on a cliff. He landed next to Gohan. "Dad!" Gohan exclaimed. "Hey guys, who’s your friend?" Goku asked. "We don’t know, he said he would only talk to you." Piccolo answered. "Are you Son Goku?" the boy asked. "Yes." Goku answered. "I must speak with you privately." the boy said. Goku nodded and followed him. They now stood hundreds of feet away from the others. "Who’re you?" Goku asked. "My name is Trunks and I’m seventeen. I know this is gonna sound strange, but I’m from the future." Trunks answered.

"Go on." Goku said. "My mother created a time machine for me to come here to the past, she was confident that you hadn’t died yet." Trunks continued. "Died?" Goku asked. "In the future, two androids Number 17 and Number 18 killed all of the Z Warriors. Including Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, and Chikara. You died of a rare heart disease before the androids arrived." Trunks explained. "Everyone died?" Goku asked, shocked. "Yes. My mother wanted me to go to the past before she died to tell you." Trunks answered. Goku nodded. "Who is your mother?" "My parents are Chikara and Vegeta." Trunks said. Goku’s jaw dropped. "Chikara and Vegeta? What happened when I was gone?" Trunks shook his head. "I still can’t believe they even killed Chikara." Goku said. "When she died trying to avenge her death. He loved her more than his own life" Trunks said. "So you came all the way to the past to tell me this?" Goku asked.

"Not only that, I came here to give you the medicine for the disease. Shortly after you died, the cure was found. My mother told me that if you hadn’t died, the other warriors would’ve had enough firepower to destroy the androids." Trunks answered. He handed Goku a vial of clear liquid. "I just don’t get how Vegeta and Chikara could be your parents, they hated each other." Goku said. "While on Namek, my mother went to fight Frieza alone while Gohan and Krillin went to find the other Namek dragonballs. My father saved her life, then they realized their true feelings for each other. My mother is in the hospital as we speak, in this time I was born hours ago." Trunks explained.

Piccolo had overheard the entire conversation. He began telling Gohan all about the androids.

Days later, Chikara and Trunks were released from the hospital and were able to return home. Chikara couldn’t wait to get back to their training.

Things on earth returned to normal. Except at the Son residence, a few months after Trunks was born, Chi Chi discovered she was pregnant.

Now, the Z Warriors began to train for the arrival of the androids.

The End

Hope you liked it!! More are hopefully on the way!!