Episode 1: The Majin Super Fusion


::We Gotta Power Plays as Opening Credits roll::

The day was calm and quiet. Birds were singing, dogs were barking, buildings exploding. "Masen...ko!" Gohan released a masenko beam at an unknown warrior. Direct hit! The explosion caused massive damage to the building. As the smoke cleared Gohan realized something. The warrior was..GONE! "Oh damn it!"Suddenly behind him, the warrior did a spin kick right to Gohan's back with great force and speed. The kick hit, sending Gohan to the ground. Gohan flipped back to where he was standing, flying at the warrior. The warrior was now infront of him."Take this! YAH!"The warrior released a massive ki beam of bright green ki. The blast met with Gohan's chest, sending him through the rubble of the decaying building. Gohan struggled to stay flying. "Not bad Son Gohan. Your a good fighter, but no match for me!" An arry of ki bolts flew right at Gohan with great speed. Gohan mannaged to dodge a few, but was slammed down by several. The light cleared, revealing the warrior. It was young Drellitz.

Gohan slowly gained control of himself. "Drellitz, why do you do this? We are both Taurus disciples!" Shouted Gohan. " True, but your power level has been increasing, and i cant have that. I will be master Turles's prime warrior. The next time i strike you there ill be nothing but stinking meat!"Laughed Drellitz. "Don't you DARE underestimate me you arrogant bastard! KA ME HA ME..." Gohan began chargin his strongest kamehameha. "HA!!!" At that the kamehameha flew out of his palms in a blast of golden ki. It flew right at Drellitz. "Baku bang!" Drellitz's palm flew out as the blast neared, and he too released a large golden ki beam. The blastst locked together. Gohan was struggling for power."NO! I...Will...BEAT YOU!" As Gohan shouted the baku bang overcame his kamehameha, and flew into Gohan. The explosion was tremendous. Gohan tried to stand, but could not.

"Enough of this, Son Gohan, you DIE!" Drellitz blurred, only to appear right above Gohan. Drellitz's hand flew down, ki blade slowly forming on his hand. Suddenly Drellitz's hand was caught before it could cut Gohan. "What the hell?" Drellitz wondered. Drellitz looked up, seeing, with great fear, his master Lord Turles of Taurus Dojo. Drellitz could feel his hand breaking. "Please master...stop please I beg for mercy!' he shouted in pain. Turles only growled, then he spoke. "Lesson One, mercy is for Losers!" Turles continued to crush Drellitz's hand beyon repair. He then threw Drellitz into a building. Drellitz flew right through four buildings. He was now unconsious.

Turles picked up Gohan's damaged and bloody body. "Forgive me master, I couldnt defeat him. I... "Gohan passed out as Turles nodded. He flew back to his ship where he could heal gohan in the rejuvination chamber. Future Trunks was practicing his fighting techniques that Turles taught him. As Turles entered the ship Trunks flipped to his feet, bowing. Turles bowed lightly to Trunks. "Trunks, activate the third rejuvination chamber. Set for about one hour and half, 50%human and 50% Saiyajin DNA struture in the fluids. Got it?" Trunks nods as he begins the calculations on the rejuvination chamber. Turles set Goan into the chamber. The liquid filled the tank, slowly healing Gohan of his wounds. Turles stood watching Gohan. His arms crossed, cape all around him, standing upright.

Slowly Trunks walked up to Turles. "Is it real bad?" he asked. "Not to bad. he might have died even if the ki blade didnt cut him, had i not brought him here. "responded Turles."I am acctually impressed and proud of Gohan. He did this battle without going Super Saiya-jin. If he did so, he would have killed Drellitz no problem." Trunks then said "Dont forget Drellitz is a Saiya-jin aswell, one of the best in militant and fighting tactics." Turles then thought for a while. "Master Turles, my father wants me to come home now. Sorry sir i have to go." Turles nodded, allowing Trunks to leave.

Just as Trunks flew off Goten, Cell and Gobie flew into the ship. Turles watched them enter. Gobie then said"Father, is it ok if me, cell and Goten train for a while down in the Dojo?" Turles nodded, letting them do so. An hour and a half had passed. The three Taurus discpiles were still battling, and Gohan jst emerged from the rejuvination chamber. Drellitz flew in, a bloody and wrecked mess. "You know, I could kill you easily right here and now, Drellitz. But i want anothr fight." Drellitz, coughed up a lil blood and laughed."as you wish boy. But this time Master Turles, dont get in the way." Turles laughed "Are you giving me an order?" Drellitz limped over to Turles. "No master, a request." Turles thought, then said "As you wish, but this will be a fight to the death, loser dies." They all nodded agreeing.

Drellitz was now in the rejuvination chamber, while goten, Gohan, Cell, Gobie and Turles were all training. Slowly Raditz flew in. He landed near Goten. "Hey what are the teams?" asked Raditz. Goten replied "Free for all." Goten then sent his knee into Raditz's gut. The impact sent raditz into the wall. Goten laughed, dropping his guard. Cell achnowleged this, flying at him with a hook spin kick to the head. The kick then sent Goten right through the wall. "MASENKO!" Gohan fired his masenko at Cell for vengance. The blast hit, sending cell through two or three walls. Gohan flipped back, enguaging into combat with Gobie. Gobie landed several punches and kicks with great force.

Gohan flew back, slaming into Raditz. Gohan began to run, but was grabbed by the neck. Raditz laughed. Then Gohan swiftly let loose a gigantic ki beam at Gobie. The recoil sent both Gohan and raditz through several walls. Raditz was hurt bad, but still holding on. Gobie, enraged, released a gigasntic golden ki attack known as Densetsu beam. Gohan got free, ducking from the blast. The attack met with Raditz instead. Gohan charged at Gobie, only to be snap kicked back by Turles. The kick had such great force it sent gohan with neck breaking speeds to the wall. Turles then blurred, appearing behind gohan, catching him.

They all have trained for now 13 hours straight. All but Turles were wasted and tired. "OK guys break time!" Shouted Turles. Goten collapsed, thanking the heavens for break time. Gobie had to go Super Saiya-jin form 2 against Gohan, so he was still in Ssj2 form. Turles never left his regular Saiya-jin form. Just then a fully restored Drellitz walked into the Dojo. He was smirking. "Ok everyone foods upstairs, go eat and rest up then we battle." All the warriors grinned as they raced up the stairs for the food. Drellitz walked up to Turles, then bowed. He then rose."Master, i have achived what I thought i could not do." "What would that be Drel, you finally got laid?"Joked Turles. "No lord. I have become a Super Saiya-jin form 2. You know i have been training. My time was set only for 3 hours. After i got out i began to hunt down fights." Turles then stopped him" Thats intresting, but Gohan will fight to the very last. You must know your opponent is quite worthy. This battle will be one to remember."

It is Saturday now. The day of the great battle. Millions came to watch the battle between Gohan and Drellitz.Turles then rose from the second throne, aswell as Vegeta from the first throne, and Roshi from the Third. They all shouted at the same time "Begin!" The two warriors Flew right into action. Kicks and punches landing and missing. Ki bolts flying everywhere. Vegeta was deep in the fight. Roshi was starring into the skies, and Turles wondered what Roshi was starring at. Turles looked into the skies, watching them grow darker and a bit stormy. Lightning flashed and thunder crashed, but no rain. Roshi and Turles looked at eachother. Both nodded. The two stood up, flying off searching for what they belive might be the Eternal dragon. they land near where Shenron is, not able to make out who the person is whom awoke the dragon.

The one whom brought Shenron to life was ...Broli! Master Turles's former pupil, now rival. Broli's school was made mostly of the Androids and Majin crowd, only they werent majin. "I wish that Master Majin Buu to be brought back!"Shouted Broli. "NOOOOO!" Roshi yelled. Turles and Roshi flew right into battle, defeating the androids two or more at a time with no ki but bakujistu. "Your wish is granted...and now i bid you farewell." The dragon returned to the seven Dragon Balls, then they scattered over the face of the earth again.

Turles then sent Droid 16 flying into Broli with more than enough speed to send him through Broli. And thats what happened. 16's head was now in Broli's spine, sending Broli off the cliff and to both thier deaths. Suddenly a sharp kick landed on both Turles and roshi's face. The two flew deep into the cliff. Turles became angered and powered up to his extent, becomming Super Saiya-jin2, then Super 3 form. Roshi was Ultra Earthling form 4 now. Both flipped into the open, powerig up even more. "Show your face you coward!" Shouted Turles. Majin Buu then appeared infront of them about 200 yards away. But faster than a mili second, Majin Buu was right infront of the two. He did a new silver ki based ki attack at the two, blasting them both off the cliff.

The people at the Battle figured out what was going on and the Warriors of Taurus Dojo aswell as the others (Goku,Vegeta, Gojita, Bardock, Freeza, Kuura, Chibi Gohan, Chibi Trunks, Chaodenk and Bebi...its a guild thing.) Majin Buu then went into full combat with every single warrior. Each were being Defeated easily.The Students at Taurus dojo flipped to Turles's side. They all began to perform the Golden ki attack, legends blast at the same time."Now!" said Turles. All then shouted. "DENSETSU!" They released a gigantic array of the powerful ki attack Densetsu beam at Majin buu. Most missed, but a few met there mark.

The Taurus dojo students aswell as Turles flew into heavy combat against Majin Buu. Trunks released his Burning attack while goten did a kameka meha. Gobie fired ba ku bang aswell as Drellitz. Gohan was firring his Masenko as Cell and Raditz did a kamehameha. Gotenks fired his Renzoku Shine missles to aid them. As vegeta and the rest released all there most powerful attacks, The sky lit up so bright that it blinded them all after a while. As this happned an unharmed buu made his assualt and released a huge ki attack, taking out a few of the students. Gotenks was dead aswell as trunks and Drellitz. Infact only Turles, Gohan and Gobie were still alive from Taurus Dojo. Goku was killed aswell as most of SE.

Vegeta Gojita and Roshi were the only others still alive. They flew to Turles's side. Gobie furious at his Friends death flew right at Majin buu becomming Super Saiya-jin form 3. Gohan flew after him for help. Turles and the others did aswell. But it was too late. Majin Buu fired a great ki beam at the group. Turles, vegeta and roshi flew to the ground. They got up slowly. Turles turnned and saw gohan and Gobie dead. He was in total shock."G...o...bie..." Gojita got up slowly, growling. "lets kill this asshole before he gets stronger. Come on turles, snap outta it!"

"RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEE!!!!!!!!!" Turles slowly grew rusty red fur, his hair slowly shrank back a lil but was more wild, he had a redlike line around his eyes, whom were glowing gold. He became Super Four. In rage he flew right at Majin Buu. But he blurred before Majin Buu could attack. Turles appeared behind majin buu. Majin Buu turned and laughed as Turles grabbed him. Turles hammered his free fist into Majin Buu's face with more than enough power to crush it. Majin Grinned seeing the hate and evil in Turles. he laughed. "Your mine!" The M on Majin Buu's belt glowed, then flew into Turles's head. Turles flew into the ground, still in Super four form. Gojita and the others then flew into combat with Majin Buu. Turles rose slowly. An M glowwed on his forhead. Vegeta seeing this flew out of combat at Turles. Vegeta was Super 4 at the time. Turles nodded as he began the Fusion Dance with Vegeta. "FU-SION-HA!" both of there fingers touched. Light flashed and an explosion occured. This caught Majin Buu's eye. Out from the smoke emerged Super Four Form Majin VejiTles. VejiTles flew right at Majin Buu. The fighters locked into combat. Gojita laughed as he saw Majin Buu struggle.

Buu got the upper hand and began slamming into VejiTles with great power. Gojita and Roshi flew to help, but were blasted to near death. VejiTles saw the bodies fall to the ground and grew enraged. Majin Buu was winning still. Majin Buu releasedf a gigantic Bolt of blue ki into VejiTles. VejiTles crashed into the ground. majin Buu laughed as he knew he was going to win.

Suddenly VejiTles's voice echoed, thunder and lightning crashed at the sound of what they were Saying"TAKA!" Majin Buu looked down at majin VejiTles. Majin VejiTles performed a new type of technique. ending with there hands palm first lightly cupped aiming at Majin Buu."MACHI!" Majin Buu then powered up, forming whatever attack he could to stop them. "NU...SAKA!!!!!!" The entire earth began to glow gold from the light of the energy forming. Majin VejiTles Then Released the takamachi Nusaka attack at Majin Buu going all out. Majin Buu fired a gigantic ki ball to cancel out the beam. Instead the ki beam of pure golden thunderous ki absorbed the ball and became stronger, racing at Majin Buu at great Speeds. The blast hit, creating a gigantic explosion visible from all around the galixy. The recoil knocked both Vjita and Turles out of Fusion and Super four form.. The earth was still glowing gold lightly from the explosion. Gojita and Roshi walked up to Turles and vejita. Vejita got up and flew off, wondering what happened. Turles Slowly Stood up, armor wrecked, body bloody and beaten. "That was for you, my son Gobie." The three warriors walk off to collect the seven dragon Balls to bring back there fallen friends. Will they succeed? Find out in the next exciting fan fic of DRAG(*)N BALL DENSETSU!

::"We Were Angels" theme plays as ending credits roll::

Turles Pls

regular: 350,000
after trainning: 400,000
ssj1: 3,050,000
ssj2: 5,050,000
ssj3 10,500,00
Super 4: 45,000,000
Majin Super Four: 60,005,000
Majin S4 VejiTles: 180,004,000
Takamachi Nusaka pl: 250,500,000

Vejita pls

Regular: 400,000
Super 4 form: 80,000,000
Majin S4 VejiTles: 180,004,000
Takamachi Nusaka pl: 250,500,000

Majin Buu's Pls

Regular: 200,300,000
Fully powered up 230,300,000

Gohan Pls.

Regular: 240,000
After Drel fight1: 280,000
After Training: 350,000
Ssj1: 2,000,000
Ssj2: 4,473,000

Gojita Pls

Ssj3 form: 8,090,000 (he only appears in this form)

Master Roshi Pls

Regular: 330,000
UE1: 2,90,000
UE2: 4,900,000
UE3: 9,900,000
UE4: 40,900,000

Gobie's pls

Regular: 300,000
ssj2: 5,002,291
Ssj3: 10,002,291

Drellitz Pls
Regular: 340,000
After Drel fight1: 390,000
Ssj1: 2,000,000
Ssj2: 4,003,000


Turles..............................................Masako Nowaza

Vejita..............................................Horikawa Ryo

VejiTles(Majin VejiTles too)............Horikawa Ryo and Maseko Nowaza

Gojita..............................................Nozawa Masako and
Horikawa Ryo

Master Roshi...................................Miyauchi Kouhei

Gohan..............................................Nozawa Masako

Gobie................................................Shimada Bin

Drellitz...............................................Nakao Ryuusei

Chibi Trunks.......................................Shimada Bin

Majin Buu...........................................Wakamoto Norio

Thats all the important chars.
(the ones whom fought the most anyhow)
The End... for now


::Ending image is of Gohan Saluting you while Turles stands behind him about 10 feet and to the right. arms crossed eyes closed::