Episode 2: DRAG(* )N BALL Quest

(Note:This is the conclusion where the remaining Dragon Ball SE Gang go out and look for the severn dragon Balls. Enjoy!)

"None here old friend" Said Vejita. "Damn it they arent anywhere!" shouted Turles. Gojita walked to Turles "Hey man settle down, we'll find em, and your son and pupils will be back." Turles continued to search, using the Dragon Radar."It says they are here, but I dont see em. GAH!" Turles chucks the dragon radar to the side. Gojita caught it before it would slam into Vejita's head.Gojita thought.~*Man, ever since Turles became a Majin he has been full of hate and Anger...more so than usual. I hope he doesnt go over the edge..*~Roshi slid down, holding four Dragon Balls. "Have you guys found it yet?" He asked. "No, and we have been over this dumb cave hundreds of times." Said Turles. "Ever try underground?" Turles and the others looked at eachother and sighed. They began searching in the ground, using the dragon radar of course.

As Gojita was digging something reached from under him. "Huh? What the- DAMN IT!" Gojita dissapeared. Turles ran to where the shouting was. Then he too was pulled under the ground. The others soon followed. Turles, angered, become Super Saiya-jin form 2. His ki lit up the entire underground caverns. Gojita waved Turles over. "Check it out, this guy wants us to fight for the Dragon Ball." Gojita pointed to a gigantic blueish namek looking freak of a beast. The Beast spoke" To gain the Dragon Ball you must defeat me in combat. Prepare yourself! YAH!" The beast flew right at Gojita. Gojita laughed"Bring it on!" The two flew into combat. Loose Ki bolts flew every which way. Turles stood surprised at Gojita's easy victory.

Slowly Gojita picked the Dragon Ball and walked over to Turles. "Easy as one two three." Suddenly the beast shot back up, flying right at Gojita with new strength. The beast bested Gojita easily this time, using the same attacks and techniques as Gojita does. Suddenly Vejita went in for an all out attack, using every single ki attack he knew to put the beast to death.Roshi swiftly jumped in and began his assault on the Beast. "Nothing can stop the powers of Android 23, Senzukan! Just then the beast let out a gigantic final flash beam at the three. Vejita and roshi covered the blast easily, while Turles flew right for the beast. He began to form golden ki all around while the others powered up. Vejita powered up and made it to Super four form, aswell as roshi who was UE4 now. Turles now Ssj3 form released a Densetsu beam right at the beast.

Vejita released a Baku bang, and Roshi a kamehameha. The blasts fused together all three slamming into the Android23. Senzukan ws now dust. Gojita stood up slowly, now waking up. "Jesus...who did all of this?" The entire cave was gone, the crater was over 3,000 meters wide and 10,000 meters long. Gojita picked up the dragon ball. The 4 flew off with now 5 dragon balls. They landed at Kame Island. "Well where are the other two?"asked Gojita. Vejita looked at the dragon Radar."uh...flying at us?"responded Vejita. The others were a lil shocked, and confused. "What do you mean flying at us?" Asked Roshi. Vejita pointed at two beams of light that were flying right at kame Island. These beams seem to be the dragon Balls.

The beams were two fighters holding the dragon balls. they landed on the Island. The two warriors set the Dragon Balls onto the ground.One was a beautiful female (dramatic twist) and also a Saiya-jin! The other was also a Saiya-jin. He resembled Drellitz a lil only had short hair and a bit taller. Turles looked at the two as if he knew who they were. "I have come for the Dragon Balls...and my son. "The woman shouted. Roshi responded " You wont get these dragon balls without a fight!" Then Vejita shouted "I don't know who you are wench but i thank you to be civil!" At that he began to power up. Then suddenly a ki blast from behind overtook Vejita. He fell unconsious. It was TURLES!!! The woman looked at Turles with a seductive smile. Turles walked over to the woman, and engadged into a passionate kiss with her. Slowly the two broke away. The woman then wanted more. Turles laughed. " Your not taking my son away from me " The woman laughed "correction my love, OUR son."

The woman was Queen Leanna, Queen of the the new Saiyajin home planet, and Mother of Gobie! " Why did you bring Carbange? " asked Turles. Leanna simply answered "I knew you wouldnt give up our son without a battle." Turles backed away from the woman. "You're not his mother. His mother died in that explosion. You are a witch, bent on destroying what was left of the good Leanna. I swear you even try to get to Gobie I will kill you." The woman laughed." How do you protect a spirit my husband? I know he is dead, i put him there." Turles angered "You wench! You sent Broli to collect the dragon balls! You made him wish for majin buu to return! Well guess what, I AM MAJIN!"

The M on his forehead returned, and began to glow red. His eyes now lined with a light hint of Gold and Red, began to glow. He then exploded into Ssj3. Slowly his hair grew to hip length, then back to wild shoulderlength. Rusty red fur sprout all around his body. he was ready for action and in Super four form. Leanna seemed a bit aroused and weak in the knees at the sight of a Fully powerfull Final form Saiya-jin. Vejita Slowly stood up, holding his head. Roshi was still in UE4 form so he was ready for an attack. Carbange was scarred outta his mind. "Take this lacky! DIE!" Turles fired a huge golden ki bolt out of his eyes. The blast left nothing but dust of Carbange. "Now witch, Give me the last dragon ball or die!" Sheslowly approached Turles with the two dragon Balls. She set them down slowly near his feet. Then she slid closer to him. The two one more kissed passionately. "I will be back, this time with stronger reinforcements." She laughed as she dissapeared.

Turles then set all seven of the Dragon Balls up correctly. Roshi walked to the Dragon Balls. "NOW ARISE DRAGON ETERNAL!" The skies grew dark and stormy. suddenly a burst of light began to rise from the Dragon Balls. The eternal Dragon Shenron was summoned. "I Shall grant you only one wish, what is it you want?" Turles responded"Restore the Saiya-jin empire warriors back to this dimension!" "As You Wish." The eternal Dragon's eyes flashed, and the wish was granted. "Your Wish Has Been Granted. And Now I Bid You Farewell..." The eternal dragon then flew into the seven dragon balls, as the dragon balls shot off all over the earth again. Vejita then thought ~*Another Anriod...that means Gero's alive? But how? Find out what happens in the next exciting episode of DRAG(*)ON BALL DENSETSU!

::Hikari No Will Power Plays as ending credits roll and images of the battles flash Turles images when Turles pl flashes, Vejita pls with vejita images etc::


Turles Pls

regular: 500,000
ssj1: 4,050,000
ssj2: 7,050,000
ssj3 12,500,00
Super 4: 49,000,000
Majin Super Four: 64,005,000


Vejita pls

Regular: 500,000
Super 4 form: 85,000,000

Gojita Pls

Ssj3 form: 8,090,000 (he only appears in this form)

Master Roshi Pls

Regular: 360,000
UE1: 3,090,000
UE2: 5,090,000
UE3: 11,090,000
UE4: 42,090,000

Senzukan (Android 23)Pls

Regular: 5,000,000
After Gojita Fight: 30,000,000

Queen Leanna Pls

Regular: 100,000

Carbange Pls

Regular: 350,000
Full power: 500,000


Turles..............................................Masako Nowaza

Vejita..............................................Horikawa Ryo

Gojita..............................................Nozawa Masako and
Horikawa Ryo

Master Roshi...................................Miyauchi Kouhei

Senzukan.........................................Tatsuya Naoki

Queen Leanna..................................Tsuru Hiromi

Carbange.........................................Yanami Jouji


The end....for now!
::The last image you see is Master Roshi, Vejita, and Turles firing there three in one attack at Senzukan. Then Gojita doing the famous Pose. Screen fades to black::