Episode 3: Duel of the Fusions

 

::Cha La Head Cha La Plays as Opening credits roll and images flash::


Gobie, Trunks, Gohan, Drellitz, Cell, Raditz, Gojita, Goten and Turles were in heavy non stop training. If you fell in battle you had to leave. Gohan and Goten watched out for one another as well as possible. Trunks was first to fall victim from a Big bang kamehameha from Gojita. Turles defeated Gojita easily. He then moved on to battle Gobie. The two clashed for an hour, but Gobie's power was weakening and he couldnt withstand another attack. All that was left now was Gohan and Turles. Gohan was half dead from his fights with Cell. He managed to dodge most of Turles's attacks.

Turles had been pushing Gohan to the limit ever since the Drellitz battle. Gohan flipped far off, his back to the wall, he was catching his breath. Turles just stood there. Suddenly Trunks flew at Turles with great speeds. Turles caught trunks with one hand, charging ki with his other. Within a second he released a huge bolt of pure golden ki into Trunks. The blast left just dust. Gohan shocked to see this happen, grew so angry he went passed his maximum limit. His hair grew even longer, more jagged and like solid gold. He became Super Saiya-jin form 3. His power level sky rocketed. Gohan charged all the energy he had into his Masenko, releasing it at the right time. The blast met with its Target, sending turles into a wall, through several walls actually.

Gohan was to weak to continue, he collapsed on the ground. Turles flew out from the wall, right for gohan. Gohan struggled to get up as he became the regular half saiya-jin man he was. Turles picked him up easily. He then grinned."Well done boy, your growing. Dont worry, that wasnt Trunks." Suddenly the real trunks walks up to Gohan. "My mom made a type of android like the 16,17,18 and such androids." Gohan passed out from both shock and loss of power. Each of the fighters were in the rejuvination chamber by now. Gohan was put in his chamber just as trunks was typing in Turles's readouts on each fight.

"Master, your power has increased greatly from your majin intake. You might get to be stronger than Daddy...with some time." Turles laughed at the thought. Suddenly something on the computer began to beep. "Get a picture and Power level readout on what that is K trunks?" "Yes sir" Replied trunks as he went right to work."A Ship..Tyderian...2 life forms on board... power levels 209,000,000 and 100,000,000 sir." Said trunks with a bit of worry in his voice. Turles grinned. " She sent them eh? Good, the stronger the better." Chibi trunks turned to look at Turles. Turles saw that a tear was forming in Chibi Trunks' eyes. He was scarred. He was afraid of his death, and his family's death. "Dont cry boy. Crying makes you weak. You act like an earthling more than a Saiya-jin." From that Trunks flew off to where he always goes to cry.

Turles pushes each and every one of his aprentices to the limit to see what there limits are. he then tries to destroy there limits so they become supreme warriors. Gobie was first out of the chamber. He aproached his father, hearing what Turles said to Trunks. "Father, dont speak like that to the younger warriors. They do not understand why you say things like you do, or there own emotions." Turles growed suddenly" The boy has potential to become one of the greats. He wastes to much time crying. When i was young I was raised in a basic training camp, then to specialty camp. If i ever cried i was beaten to near death. I am too soft on you guys. I should start using harder techniques and attacks against you." Gobie sighed, and flew off to help trunks. Turles then said "Dont. Leave him be. He will grow stronger. I have great faith in that boy." Gobie flew off anyway to help Trunks understand.

He did this to every warrior whom Turles attacked or put down in the dojo. Turles felt Gobie was weak by the way he acts, but he has seen the rages Gobie has gone on. They both know why they do what they do, but sometimes dont understand it. Gobie landed next to Chibi Trunks who was silently crying to himself. Gobie patted him gently on the back. "Its ok. He wont pick on you here. Trunks just sniffled, and asked "Why does he hate me?" At that he broke into a rage of tears. "He doesn't hate you, he cares for you, he cares for us all. He is afraid to show it. he thinks that makes him less of a Saiya-jin. Dont worry he would do anything to help us all out." Trunks felt better, as did Gobie. The two then went to go play for a while.

Turles was now, along with the other Taurus Dojo Pupils, at the new Saiya-jin Empire Palace where he greeted Vejita. "M'lord Vejita, a ship has come in our atmosphere, the occupants have a combined power Level of 309,000,000. Vejita jumped from his throne. "WHAT?!?!?!Hey why do you say combined?" Turles rose."Because the Two whom are in there will surely fuse in order to destroy the earth, steal gobie, and kill me. They were sent from Leanna. They are called seperatley Herean and Cerell. When they fuse they become Hell, the great underword warrior, so there title states. Vejita and Turles have grown much stronger, aswell as most of the other Warriors, but Vejita had high doubts that they could win this battle.

"How long til they land?" asked Vejita. "One hour" said Turles.Vejita Grinned as he walked over to Turles. "well...lets get to work." Turles nodded. The two owered up to there maximum. They tried as hard as they can to surpass it. As soon as they reached there peak (in there point of view) They performed the fusion Dance."FU-SION-HA!" In an explosion the two became one, Majin VejiTles. The Warrior flew high up to meet the others of the Saiya-jin Empire. They all awaited the oncoming battle. Gobie on the right of VEjiTles, Future Trunks on the left. Every single warrior was there. They were ready to fight, fight to the death if they had to. Chibi Trunks slowly flew to the front line where Gobie was. Gojita was close by, aswell as Roshi and Goku. Golden ki was swirling around VejiTles.

The Ship had finally landed. and as Turles predicted, the two powers became one. VejiTles spoke (Twin voice) "This might be SE's last battle. Trunks...if you must run do so. Stay alive." Trunks looked up at VejiTles with a smile of hope. VejiTles had an emotionless look, as they usually do."Ok everyone, power to your maximum. This is it" Announced Gohan. Hell swiftly approached the group. they were now only 100 meters away. Hell laughed. "Your all dead. Your power wont save you from us. We are one! We are your Fate. We Are HELL!" At that Hell began to charge up his ki attacks. Gobie shouted "ATTACK!" And the entire sky lit up with huge ki bolts flying right at hell. Every single Warrior was using all there most powerfull and effective attacks. Slowly the smoke cleared, revealing Hell, undamaged...at all! Not even a scratch!

Hell the fired Renzoku energy Dan, much stronger though than the saiya-jin and earthling energy dan. The blasts flew everywhere. Mountains explodes, warriors fell in battle, many were dodged or blocked. Drellitz and Gojita flew head on after Hell. The est broke off into groups flanking Hell into a trap. Hell then shouted "SU-PRISE!" And a gigantic explosion errupted around him. Smoke cleared revealing several of the SE team down. The remaining Warriors all fought with all they had. Gohan was snap kicked to the ground. Gobie was heavily blasted back with a second renzoku energy Dan. Gojita and his team were down. Roshi was slammed into the ground, and Goku impaled by Hell's Hand. VejiTles was still holding on, fighting with all the golden ki attacks he had.

Chibi trunks saw help was needed. He charged up as much as he could, exploding into SSj1, then 2. He charged his finish buster, aiming right at Hell. Chibi trunks let loose a huge ki bolt right for Hell. The blast slammed into hell. Smoke cleared revealing an unharmed Hell. Hell Charged with all his might, firing te Demon Wave right for Chibi Trunks. Chibi Trunks was scarred stiff. Suddenly VejiTles appeared right infront of the blast. He barely blocked the blast. VejiTles fell back slowly from the impact. Chibi Trunks tried to Help him up, but was to little. He was so enraged at the attack he grew stronger. "You mean bastard! You wont hurt my father and master ANYMOREEEEE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Trunks flew off with great speed to hold off the warrior Hell while VejiTles gains more power recovering. Suddenly the M re appeared on VejiTles's forehead, giving him more power. VejiTles slowly rose to his feet. Then he looked up to see chibi trunks flying to the ground, in a bloody mess. VejiTles teleported to him. he appeared infront of Trunks to catch him. The little boy looked into VejiTles' eyes and smiled. "I...didn't cry...i was strong..i..." He died just then. VejiTles lowly Set Down the body of you chibi Trunks. (::hikari no will power Song slowly starts up::)

Golden ki engulfed VejiTles as a roar sounding like a lion is heard. The warrior enraged glowed bright gold. Hell wondered what was going on. Hell then performed his new attack, hades crasher beam. Before he could fire it VejiTles and he were locked into heavy combat. VejiTles was so anerged and powerful he beat Hell to the ground. but then Hell got up and began his combo assaults. Kicks and punches met there mark. Then a ki beam of pure black ki flew into VejiTles. VejiTles was bloody from the battle. Hell was continuing his ki attacks aswell s punches and kicks. Suddenly VejiTles was kicked down. They didt appear to be getting up. Hell flew high up. Hell began to charge his most powerfull attack, the Hell bomb. The dark energies swarm around Hell as the demonic ball of hell is formed and ready to be unleashed onto our world.

The body of VejiTles glowed suddenly. VejiTles shot back up with an instant and began to Form the God like golden ki attack, takamachi Nusaka."forge this pact with your might and bring forth the attack of the gods!" VejiTles's Voice echoed like a god's. "TAKA" Thunder and lightning filled the skies. The earth began to glow golden. Aswell as VejiTles. "MACHI!" The part of Turles in the Fusion began to think of how Chibi Trunks gave his life to protect him. "NU" The hell bomb was ready. VejiTles's Fur suddenly Turned to a golden Color, aswell as his hair."SAKA!" a huge golden Ki beam flew out of VejiTles's Palms heading right for Hell. Hell then threw the Hell bomb. The hell bomb slammed so hard into the blast it knocked VejiTles Back. Slowly VejiTles was losing control. But then he remembered Trunks. The roar was heard again, and the blast overcame the Hell bomb. KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

The earth flashed. The light passed to reveal the Evil warrior Hell was now dead. The warriors stood back up. All but Chibi Trunks. VejiTles Did a Salute to honor Chibi Trunks, then was unfused. Turles took the right to burry Chibi Trunks.

Gobie was there with Turles as he Burried Trunks. "The battle was won, but at such a cost. All these battles seem to pointless and worthless in the end. But we'll keep fighting. The sake of earth depends on it."Gobie nodded at that, then walked off. Later on Queen Leanna's ship. "Thats right Turles. And soon youre fighting will end. I have created the ultimate warror. No one will defeat it. No one. HAHAHAHAHAAA!"

back on Earth. The other Warriors came to acknowlege Chibi Trunks' Valiant efforts. All but Gohan and Turles left after a while. As Gohan began to leave Gohan shouted "see you next battle Turles?" Turles turnned swiftly and shouted "YEAH!" and saluted Gohan. Will the Taurus Dojo fall apart without Chibi Trunks? Find out on the next DRAG(* )N BALL DENSETSU !

::Dan Dan Koro Plays as ending credits flash with images of the battle::

 

Turles..............................................Masako Nowaza

Vejita..............................................Horikawa Ryo

VejiTles(Majin VejiTles too)............Horikawa Ryo and Maseko Nowaza

Gojita..............................................Nozawa Masako and
Horikawa Ryo

Master Roshi...................................Miyauchi Kouhei

Gohan..............................................Nozawa Masako

Gobie................................................Shimada Bin

Drellitz...............................................Nakao Ryuusei

Chibi Trunks.......................................Shimada Bin

Herean................................................Furukawa Toshio

Cerell..................................................Wakamoto Norio

Hell.......................................................Furukawa Toshio
and Wakamoto Norio

Queen Leanna.......................................Tsuru Hiromi

The
End.....For now...

::the Final image is of Chibi trunks smiling at VejiTles, and VejiTles slightly Smiling back, then the finish buster into the screen, fade to black:::