Episode 4: Past Revived


A few days after Chibi Trunks' death all ran as usual. Turles had now enforced a few new techniques and training laws. He was now making sure they could defend themselves from such evil powers like Hells. Turles made a law that you must never go super Saiya-jin unless you had to for life and death reasons. This rule was made so he could strengthen up the group in normal form. The stronger they were in normal, the more power Boost given in the Super Saiya-jin stages. Gobie was reaching the forth stage slowly. The death of Chibi Trunks triggered more rage and power within. Gobie began non stop trains, and fought almost constantly with his father. They both were growing in great strength. Gobie was only 17 or so and yet he still had the power of a Super Saiya-jin 3rd form with him. He was kind, like his mother. But had his father's stubborn and fighting spirit. He was a Constant reminder to Turles of what carelessness in a battle would get you.

It was the thrid month of the 4th year for New Saiya-jin Planet's founding. The warriors were much stronger on New Vejita. For on that planet an increase of both gravity land made it so there was allways a battle. Turles Was on that planet after his defeat on Earth. He survived the Genki Dama (barely) and went back to his new home to recover. He soon forgot the planet Earth, but not Kakarot. Turles learned kakarot and he were brothers, in a sense. His father, Bardock (read the manga of DBZ for Taurus/Turles's origin, i am repeating what i read) created Turles for one reason. Kakarot and Raditz were weak. he wanted a strong son. So he took the blood of kakarot and himself and mixed it together and made a clone. The clone had a supieror powerlevel, higher than Raditz, and kakarot Put together. He was raised in basic training and warrior camps. Raditz and kakarot never found out about Turles. No one but Bardock knew of his existance really.(All the manga said)

Turles underwent hard simulations and actual battle from the day he was born. he was shipped off to RyGull 7. There he aided with the batles, and was only a few weeks old. After RyGull was taken out, Turles and the Saiya-jins still on RyGull heard of the destruction. Some how Turles knew exactly what happened. They belived he saw what Bardock saw before he died. he belived the Vision of killing freeza for revenge was him. For he too didnt know about kakarot. Turles was now quite powerfull. He convinced a band of warriors to travel the universe with him to search for the legendary Seeds for the Tree of Might. before he lft he befriended the Princess o the new Vejita. The two swiftly fell in love. He sadly left her to continue his search for the Tree of Might. At age 24 he arrived to earth to Plant the Seeds that he he found. The battle for earth commensed and Turles lost. He came back to new vejita with an un expected surprise. He had Sons. Two of them. One was Like his mother, kind and soft, gentile. The other like his father, Savage, brutal and evil. The kind child was known as Gobei, but on Earth Gobie. As the Brutal child was named Bejit.

The children grew quite strong, at age one Gobie had become a Super Saiya-jin. Bejit however struggled to control his powers. Turles tried very hard to train and control them Both. The two were hard to contain with such great powers, but Turles managed. One day the skies of New vejita glowed bright Green. It was the last Day of New Vejita. Coora and King Cold sent every single warior and battle ship and army in there possension. The saiya-jins pu up a great battle. Now Queen Leanna and King Taurus (Turles, but his Royal Tittle was Taurus) Began to aid in the battle. Coora and king Kold were to strong for Turles and Leanna. Bejit saw his mother and father fall and grew enraged. He flew with all his power right at Coora. The battle lasted for only a second or so. Bejit was struck dead. Leanna flew to his rescue as did Turles. But a cave in occured. Turles grabbed Gobie as fast as he could then went to grab Leanna. All he grabbed was a corpse. His anger grew. And suddenly KABOOOOM! Turles' body was swarming with legendary Golden ki. With his free hand he released the ever so powerful Densetsu Beam.

The power was so tremendous It took out most of the on comming ships. The rest of the warriors shocked to see Turles Now in his Super Four fom Stage, ran for saftey. A day after the attack, Turles Burried his wife and son. Gobie was all he had left. he did not want to lose him too. The two got on the last transport and headed for earth.Turles navigated the ship to earth while Gobie sleped wrapped in Turles' cape. They arrived to Earth. Turles needed to make sure that Gobie would grow to be strong, so he sought out Goku. Goku, at first was unsure what to do. "Take care of my Son, brother Kaka...Goku. I can not. I shall return when i am able to reclaim him."

At that Turles flew off to go train in the Temple of Densetsu located in the Mystic Planet Tjsaiya. It was there he learned about th power that only a few have. He learned each species had a legendary Power, and there was always one master every few Hundred centuries. Since Turles was the only one whom shown any Golden ki abilities beyond the use of Super Saiya-jin he began to study deeper in the legendary Arts. The training within the Densetsu temple made a warrior grow ten tmes stronger than a Gravity or Room of time and Space train. Turles was now strong enough to battle the evil minions of Coora aswell as King Kold. But he couldint do it alone. He remembered the guild of warriors known as the Z warriors. Turles wore the Xtreme Saiya-jin Corpse. armor for thats the guild and army he fought in his whole life.

The Z warriors guild fell apart slowly, seeing nothing was there to keep spirits up. So Turles decided to Join. With the aide of Goku, he changed the name of the guild, how it was run and so forth. it was now the Saiya-jin Empire.(Home away from home to Turles) It was here where he met sveral extreme fighters. So he gave them all XS (Xtreme Saiya-jin) armor. (Meaning all the sns had XS infront of it...like I said, its a guild thing, and its still around on AOL.) Gobie grew to be a prime fighter. and Turles now was able to take care of Him. He wanted to show Gobie the powers of Golden ki and train him about how to use it. Gobie was 7 at the time, so he didnt know what to belive.

It Took some time but Turles was able to sway him back to his side. Gobie learned as much as he could from Turles. Turles set up Taurus Dojo. It was there where he trained Gohan, Trunks(Future) Bebi, and many more. But it turned out that Son Goku was a corrupt warrior. He was hellbent on becoming the strongest. So he devised a plan to destroy the warriors. But Turles, Vejetto, Gojita, and Recoome Banned together and began the revolution. They killed the followers of Goku and Goku himself. But Turles paid a heavy price. Gobie was killed in the proccess by a chao kamehameha. Turles was so enraged his body Glowed in a complete Gold. His skin, hair, eyes, everything seemed to turn gold. He still could move. His entire body emited Golden ki. It was there where Takamachi Nusaka Translated into Attack of the Gods was formed and used for the first time.

Turles left The Empire to continue his trainings in the Densetsu Temple. He grew to become the Densetsu warrior in the Saiya-jin Species. The conditions for a legendary Warrior. The first is you must be a full blood of that species. No half breeds and so forth may evolve to this stage. The second you must set aside all emotions but rage. Rage is the tool to power. The third condition is you must be trained in the Golden ki Arts. You must be a True warrior, have bravery and cunning. The forth and Final condition, You must have Justice. an Unjust heart cannot master the arts of the Densetsu. One Law that sticks out more so than the others is this, The master of the legendary arts is the only one whom can train his or her speies how to use these powers. Since the First master decided to Pass on (The Densetsu power reaches deep within the soul of the warrior. Nothing can kill the spirit and heart of a True soldier but him or her self. This particular warrior lived for millions of years. She looked like a 20 year old, but once Turles learned all there was to learn from her, she decided to pass on. So Turles was given the legendary Abilites in full. The beautiful woman dissapeared into the mystical wonders of the universe. Turles vowed to teach all he could, and train all he could, and Become the Universal Guardian.

There was a catch however to Turles' abilities. he could only use them when all hope was lost. He could also only use them when enraged to th point of destruction. He returned to find his son now 17 or so. From there he continued to train him. He taught Gobie as much as he could about the Legendary arts. Gobie was difficult to train, but over the years he grew to understand. Some how from a twist of fate, Leanna survived the cave in...sort of. Leanna had a clone (Dramatic twist) She was made a year after the death of The original Leanna. She turned out to be Pure evil, wicked and demonic. She sought to Get gobie back and kill Turles for good measure.

Gobie knew almost nothing about his father and mother. Turles explained all he could to Him. Gobie wishes he could meet his mother just once. Turles and Gobie searches and found all Seven Dragon Balls and wished to be allowed to Visit Leanna's spirit. The wish was granted, but only one was allowed to go. Turles allowed Gobie to go. When gobie returned he had tears in his eyes. Turles nodded, then the two went to the Dojo.

Gobie and Turles are an odd mystery that will probably never be solved. Gobie continues to grow in strength and in size. He wishes to become as strong as his father, and return his mother back to them. The Taurus Royal Family has Spirits of Royatly, hearts of Soldiers. They shall never give up neither in mind, body or spirit. The legacy shall live on. and this will be a Legend to remember.

::We were Angels play as Flash backs show up, no power levels given this time::

 

The end...For now

::The final image is of Turles and Leanna, each holding one of their children. Both are smiling and it fadeds to black::