Episode 5: Back From the Dead

 

It has been a month since the death of Chibi Trunks. The fighters have each grown much stronger. They all continued to practice untill... "DING!" The bell rang as 13 solid hours of non stop training ended. Gojita and Roshi were training with The Taurus Dojo students that day. Several of the Warriors hit the Rejuvination Tanks. Trunks(Future, like I said, its a guild thing) was making some Repairs to one rejuvination chamber, while typing in the calculations for another. He certainly had his work cut out for him. After he was done, Gohan hopped into the Rejuvination chamber. All were taken up.

Trunks flew home to greet his father. When he landed he Saw Vejita and Turles battling. ::Hero song suggested to listen to while this battle rages:: Trunks was surprised to See Turles have so much energy even after the training. Piccolo came in, and began to watch the battle. Trunks and piccolo sat on the sidelines watching the entire battle. Turles released a Renzoku energy Dan at Vejita. Vejita held most of the blasts back with is own Renzoku energy Dan. Turles chaged his ki up as fast as he could. He landed to a stop, waiting for Vejita. Once Vejita was near him he released Bakuhatsuha by raising his two fingers. The explosion was Massive. As the some cleared it showed Vejita powered up to Super Four form. Turles was not in any Super Saiya-jin Form yet. The explosion did some mild damage to Vejita, seeing how he transformed in the nick of time.

Vejita was about 400 yards away. He then dissapeared. Turles sensed his ki and used the Shunkanido technique. He teleported right behind Vejita. From there he began an assault of His strongest punches and kicks, but Vejita's power level was higher than his in the Super four form. Vejita then swatted Turles away. Turles slammed into the ground, deeply. He slowly got up and became enraged. His hair turned golden, his eyes gree, then it seperated into like strips, then grew to waist length, suddenlt the Hair turned black and shrank to shoulder length. Red rusty fur grew around his body as he became the Super Four Form Turles. "All right Vejita, lets have some FUN!" The M returned to His forehead. Turles dissapeared. Then reappeared right infront of vejita.

He began to bash Vejita in the chest and face with his fists and feet, flying at incredible speeds. Vejita fell swiftly in battle. He slowly got up charging a gekiretsukodan. Turles not knowing charged right for Him. Vejita let the blast loose, sening Turles into the wall, then through it. Turles emerged from the Rubble, bloody. He then shouted "Here's a lil trick I learned from Kulilin!" He charged both his hands full of ki. he turned the basic red flam ki into golden thunderous ki to mke it his version of the Double tsuihikidan. He released both blast right for vejita. Vejita dodged them both barely. But turles directed them both back at Vejita. Vejita went flying. The explosion was great. Vejita was knocked right out of Super four and Super Saiya-jin form completly.

Turles fell to his bloody knees, hoping his attack did the trick. Vejita crawled slowly out of the smoke and rubble. The two were beaten badly. Theyre body's soaked with there own and each other's blood. Trunks ran to his father instantly to help him.Turles slowly Stood up, returning to his normal Saiya-jin status. Gobie Saw the dramatic power increase on the Computer screen in the Ship, and rushed to see what it was.

He was Almost there. Suddenly something flew right infront of him. Gobie stopped in shock to see the man in the Mask and "Saiya-jin Armor". "Who are you?" Gobie asked. The man didnt answer. He just snap kicked gobie with all his might. Gobie flew right through the mountain top. He was now unconsious. The Man picked Gobie out from the rubble, and headed for a Ship. The two were now on board, and the ship took off.

Turles just a while after merged from a rejuvination tank in the palace, right as Vejita did."That was an impressive match Turles. You must tell me how you converted the ki." Turles laughed."Sorry, but those are a Trade secret in the Taurus Dojo." Vejita laughed aswell. Suddenly Goten flew up to Turles. He knelt down, bowing. "Master Turles...Do you know where Master Gobie is?" Turles looked down at Goten. "No i have not. I thought he was with you." "No sire, he left about an hour ago. No one knows where he went. We tried to locate him with the Scouter computer, but we couldnt find him anywhere." Turles then looked serious. He walked into his quarters. He slid into his new Super Four uniform (The baggy pants and the Namek-jin like shoes, you know the style). He then Piloted the Taurus Dojo students in the Taurus Ship to locate Gobie.

The computer's scouters could not locate Gobie anywhere. Turles grew worried. He then allowed the gift of his powers to reach out into deep space to sence his son. He finally picked up something. It was near the RyGull System. "Witch..." He was completly angrered at this. He knew what happened. The Ship Landed n a Desolated planet. Buildings were destroyed completly, Rotted corpses littered the ground. And a huge castle was in ruins. This place was all to familiar for Turles. The Taurus Dojo warriors began to power up. Slowly each met there maximum power level. "Ok, gohan you take Gote, Cell, Raditz, and Trunks and take the east wing. Piccolo, you take Gotenks, Gojita and Drellitz and hit the west wing. I'll go through the front door. We will meet back up in the center of the castle. Understand?" All shouted Yes sir, and took there flanking positions, heading for the castle. Turles hit the castle first. He was already in super Four form. He searched through the castle. but could find no one. Suddenly two gurds flew into Battle with him.

::Hikari No Will Power begins

(replays durring battle)::
Turles easily handled them with an eye beam. The blat turned the guards into Nothing But dust. He proceeded into the castle, meeting up with the Pupils. They all charged into the Ball room, seeing as thats where Gobie's power could be sensed. Piccolo and Turles flew in, but suddenly the rest of the Dojo warriors were blasted back. The warriors of Taurus Dojo then began to battle then minions of the evil Leanna. Goten releasd several kamekamehas, as Gohan fired his trademark masenko to hold a few off. Cell began to Absorb a few of the Warriors in order to gain perfect Cell power. As he did so he released a Chou Kamehameha at a small group of warriors charging at him. Raditz and Trunks teamed up and released there strongest ki attacks.

A guard then threw a twin energy beam at Trunks and Raditz. Trunks and raditz both were smashed by it, and put out of comission. Goten was overpowered by a Blast performed much like a kamehameha. Gohan had locked into heavy combat with four of the soldiers. Two snap kicks and an uppercut took out Three of them, but Gohan was blasted after he laned these attacks by the unharmed soldier.Drellitz fired a baku bang and killed the soldier who blasted Gohan. Gojita released his baku bang kamehameha at a group of oncoming warriors. He took them out easy. Gotenks had his hands full with the two warriors he was battling. Suddenly a Warrior flew in with blinding speeds. He took down Gojita with one kick, then Drellitz with an uppercut. And Gotenks(Aswell as the soldiers) with a ki beam. the Dojo Students were defeated.

Piccolo and Turles also had there hands full with These New types of saiya-jin warriors. Piccolo gave his Makankosappo a try. Success! He took down three of the 10 New powerful Saiya-jins. It was there where he saw that they werent saiya-jins at all. They were androids! Piccolo Shouted to Turles, telling him they were Androids. "What? That means she must have brought back Gero! Oh NO! RAH!" He released a huge golden ki blast at the rest of the Warriors left. He took them all out. He landed next to Piccolo. A Female's voice could be heard laughing. Then suddenly Leanna appeared. Turles instantly growled. His primal rages grew as well as his power level."Don't worry OUR son is ok Turles, Darling. infact we just got done talking." She snapped, and lights shined in a corner. There Gobie was chained to the walls with metals seeming to be unbreakable.

Suddenly both Piccolo and Turles were blasted back by a man in Saiya-jin armors and a Mask to cover his face.Piccolo and Turles rose back up. Piccolo was slammed in the face hard with The masked warrior's Heel. Piccolo dropped unconsious. The warrior tried to do the same thing with turles, But Turles grabbed the leg in time. The masked warrior swung his left fist at Turles. That was dodged. Then his right. Turles caught the fist in time again. The warrior flipped back, free from Turles's grasp. Turles stood ready. "Now, Take off the mask." SHouted leanna with a chuckle in her voice. The mask slid off slowly. It was...was...Bejit! But how? he was killed in the cave in! Turles was so surprised when he realized it was his son. His guard dropped for a second. That was long enough for Bejit to strike Him down with a twin Uppercut. Turles flew back into the wall. Bejit was strong. Very strong.

Bejit released several ki beams at Turles. Most hit. the impact created gashes on Turles's chest and arms. "Heh, Fool, you will never defeat me! You left me and Mother to die in that cave in. Now it is your turn to die. RAAAA!" To Turles's Surprise Bejit became Super Four Form. The two locked into deep combat. Turles dodged and blocked as best as he could, and tried to not retaliate. Bejit began to grow a bit stronger. Bejit then sent a huge ki beam into Turles's chest. The blast hit Turles into the ground. His body wrecked with wounds. Then Bejit Looked to His brother."Enjoying the show Gobei. I hope so You know your Earth name is Pathetic. It is just a switch of a couple letters. Man who named you Gobie anyhow? Aww it dont matter. Later bro!" Bejit then charged a huge ki beam. He fired it out of his mouth, making the Saiko no Kogeki. Before the blast hit Turles flew into the beam's way. He held back the blast with his own body.

Turles fell to the ground, weakened and beat from the ki blast. Gobie Looked at his father and tried to reach him. He was chained up though. he could not Get free. Suddenly Turles stood up. "You...are no son of mine."He said struggling to speak. "My Son would not attak and try to kill his family. You shall die imposter. Trying to Kill Gobie was the stupidest thing you ever did, for i show no mercy for those who do, so BRING IT ON! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" Bejit's scouter went off. The M on turles forhead returned.

The fur on his body dissapeared. His hair back to Super Saiya-jin level one. But something new was occurring. His skin, eyes, entire body turned to Pure gold. His body emulated golden ki everywhere. He became the Densetsu Saiya-jin. His power shook th entire Planet. He brought his arms back, charging golden thunderous ki within them. Then thrust them forward at Bejit. The thumbs touched, both palms aiming at Bejit. "DDENSETSU!!!" The blast was fired. Bejit was struck hard with the legends blast. he flew deep into the walls, then out of the castle. The castle began to Cave in. Piccolo and Gojita got back up. They began to wake the others and rushed out of the falling castle.

"Damn You Koibito! I shall return!" At that Leanna vanished. Turles flew and ripped the chains off Gobie. he then flew and picked up Bejit. The two flew into the Space craft. The legendary powers dissiipated as soon as they reached the ship. They flew home, most in the rejuvination chamber, including Bejit. The ship landed on Earth. The revived warriors exited the ship. Turles walked back to check on Bejit. He was gone. Turles hoped he coul change bajit to fight on there side. But no such luck. Gobie Set his hand on his father's shoulder. "He will be back Otousan ...if i know him...he will be back."

::Dan Dan kokoro Plays as images flash of the battles and of the Taurus Family::

Turles Pls
=======================
regular: 1,200,000
ssj1: 13,050,000
ssj2: 28,050,000
ssj3 56,500,00
Super 4: 90,000,000
Majin Super Four: 120,600,000
Densetsu Saiya-jin: 400,000,000

Vejita pls
=======================
Regular: 1,00,000
Super 4 form: 135,000,000

Master Roshi Pls
=======================
Regular: 390,000
UE1: 3,90,000
UE2: 5,900,000
UE3: 13,900,000
UE4: 44,900,000

Gohan Pls.
=======================
Regular: 600,000
Ssj1: 5,000,000
Ssj2: 7,473,000
Ssj3: 10,072,000

Gojita Pls
=======================
Ssj3 form: 15,660,000 (he only appears in this form)

Gobie's pls
=======================
Regular: 1,000,000
ssj2: 8,002,291
Ssj3: 12,002,291

Drellitz Pls
=======================
Regular: 450,000
Ssj1: 2,500,000
Ssj2: 4,503,000

Trunks Pls
=======================
Regular: 400,000
ssj1: 5,000,000
Ssj2: 8,000,000
Ssj3 10,000,000

Goten Pls
=======================
Regular: 400,500
Ssj1: 2,090,500
Ssj2: 6,090,500

Gotenks Pls:
=======================
Ssj3: 6,099,000 (he only appears in this form)

Drellitz Pls
=======================
Regular: 400,000
Ssj1: 2,000,000
Ssj2: 4,003,000

Piccolo Pls
=======================
Regular: 1,800,000
Full power: 35,000,000
Makankosappo: 40,000,000

Cell Pls
=======================
Regular: 375,000
Full power: 4,000,000
Kamehameha: 7,000,000
Perfect Cell: 20,000,000
=======================

Raditz Pls
=======================
Regular: 1,200
Full power: 350,000

Bejit Pls
=======================
Regular: 2,000,000
Super Four: 100,000,000

Guards
========================
Full power: 5-7 ,000,000 each

Android Warriors
========================
Full Power: 20-40 ,000,000 each


Turles..............................................Masako Nowaza

Vejita..............................................Horikawa Ryo

Gojita...............................................Nozawa Masako and
Horikawa Ryo

Master Roshi....................................Miyauchi Kouhei

Gohan...............................................Nozawa Masako

Goten................................................Nozawa Masako

Gobie................................................Shimada Bin

Drellitz...............................................Nakao Ryuusei

Trunks................................................Furuya Touru

Piccolo...............................................Furukawa Toshio

Cell.....................................................Wakamoto Norio

Bejit....................................................Nakao Ryuusei

Queen Leanna.......................................Tsuru Hiromi

The End ... For now

::Final Image is of Turles standing, cape blowing in the wind, Gobie to the right (same armor as Turles) and Bejit on the left (again same armor) as it fades to Black all three salute at the same time Music doesnt Fade. Suddenly Iamges for the next Fan Fic of Dragon Ball legends show up. One is a battle between Bejit and Gobie. You see a woman who looks about Gobie's age. She is a new character in the series.You see Gobie Go Super Four Form then the image fades as Both the girl and Gobie do a Victory pose ::