Willy the Wannabe Sock PuppetFanficErnie the Evil Sock Puppet



Hi, everyone! I'm Willy the Wannabe Sock Puppet, and I'm so happy I got to host the fanfic page! I just love Dragon Ball Z. Ever since Pam first showed it to me I've been hooked. See, it all started when we had just finished that whole legal mess between us, and...

Oh, shut up, kid. They don't want to listen to you whine. Well, people, I'm Ernie the Evil Sock Puppet, and I like my job. Pam is just twisted enough when she writes to keep me interested here. So, might as well get on to what you came for, eh? Oh, and Willy will be around to point out funny fics, while I'll be showing you some others.*

And a special, new treat for everyone, we've put together a quick list of Japanese words that Pam sometimes throws into her fics and their meanings. Just so you all won't get confused!

Oh, and Pam wants us to tell you her fanfics for other series, such as Ranma 1/2 and Rurouni Kenshin, are over at Spam's Story Page, as are her original works. There, I did it. Now maybe Pam'll stop blackmailing me. *evil glare*




* Hi all, Pam here. Just a note about the fics Ernie points out. He really like my dark fics, him being evil and all, so those are the ones he chooses. They really aren't recommended for younger readers.

Short Stories:

 

Pez Super-Nova - Who would have guessed the effect Pez would have on a pure-blodded Saiya-jin?
Diamond In the Rough - Just a little fluff piece starring Goku and Chichi.
The (highly ironic) Death of Vegeta - And the twisted side of Pam's psyche comes into play. If you love Vegeta, you probably shouldn't read this, unless you believe in the saying "You always hurt the ones you love."
The (highly ironic) Death of Gohan - The second of the highly ironic deaths. This time say bye-bye to the brainiest half Saiya-jin.
The (highly ironic) Death of Goku - Next in the series, it's a fond farewell to the main hero.
Behind the Scenes - A funny thought about the people behind the characters.

 

Parodies:

The Saiya-jin King - Parody of "The Lion King"
Bring Out Your Dead! - If you've ever seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail, this one speaks for itself (if not, read it anyway).
A Brief History of DBZ - A history lesson to the tune of "Gilligan's Island."

 

Epics:

Echo From the Past - Pam's first epic. Not the best, but still the first. And it's finished!
The Evil Within - What can I say? Goku goes evil, carnage ensues. My kind of 'fic, especially with the ending. Let's just say it's not a "happily-ever-after" fic.
After Tomorrow - A strange awakening, an even stranger homecoming, and more questions than anyone can answer (dramatic, but not quite dark enough to need an Ernie warning).

 

Music Videos:

Big Bad Bill (Is Sweet William Now) - This song fits Vegeta to a T. Can you believe it was sung by Van Halan?
Agony - This song is from a very good musical, "Into the Woods."

 

Kim's Stuff:

Kim is a friend of Pam's, and while Kim does have her own page, Son Gochi's Domain, some stuff stays here. More of her stuff will be coming, but this one's it for now.

Hidden Talents: Vegeta - And just what does the mighty Prince of the Saiya-jin have as a hidden talent? Read on and find out!

 

Crossover Corner:


A User In the Works - A ReBoot, Dragon Ball Z crossover. What would happen if some of the Z gang ended up in the ReBoot universe, and what would happen if Megabyte happened to discover the user in their midst?
*insert dramatic music here*

(more to come of this story... eventually)

 

Hosted Works:
Hey, got a spiffy fanfic but no place to post it? Send it Pam's way! She'll put it up, promise!
Note 1: Pam doens't believe in correcting other people's works unless they ask her. Since none of these authors asked her, non have been corrected. Pam does not vouch for the readability/punctuation/grammar/clean language/plot of any of these fanfics. That doesn't mean they're all bad, just that if you don't like them, talk to the authors, not Pam.
Note 2: If you send Pam something to put up, there is only one rule; absolutely no lemons (fanfics with sexually explicit scenes). That's it.


Stuff by lorelei

What can be said? lorelei is a lot like Pam. In other words, tread with caution, or you too may be sucked in.

Insanity at Large: Teenyboppers + Piccolo = Trouble
THE ANGRY FEMINISTS DIVISION GETS...ANGRY

 

Stuff by Taurus Saiya-jin Empire - Don't expect these to fit into the timeline in any way, shape or form. They're fanfic accounts of Online RPG.

Episode 1: The Majin Super Fusion
Episode 2: DRAG(* )N BALL Quest
Episode 3: Duel of the Fusions
Episode 4: Past Revived
Episode 5: Back From the Dead

 

Stuff by SSaturn655

The Death of Paris - A short, kind of goofy fic about, well, the death of Paris (Goten's girlfriend in Dragon Ball GT).

 

Stuff by Cam The Child is Gone - From goofy to serious in one fell swoop. Not that that's a bad thing, mind you.

 

Stuff by Vegeta3104 Veget3104 and friends made up an alternate timeline to the DBZ universe. Check out these fanfics based on that, but be sure to read the first two in order. Oh, and be warned, the Revised Frieza Saga is really long.

The Revised Frieza Saga
Thoughts of Past and Present

The Moral of This Story Shall Be Presented At the End


Yep, that's it. If you want to see more, we recommend e-mailing Pam to get off her lazy butt and write.

For once I agree with Ernie. She has lots of plotlines all worked out, just waiting to be written.




Pam's Legalese: I do not own any of the characters from Dragon Ball Z. They are property of Akira Toriyama, Bird Studios, and Toei Animation and are used without their permission. Same goes for any other established characters used in any crossover, but change the names to fit those who own them. All sock puppets, new characters, and storylines for my fics are my own creations and copyright Pamela Sawyer. Kim's storyline is copyright Kimberly Montgomery.